ThunderV2 Help

Pablo1010

Reaction score
Ok see here is my theme ive been working on. Ive gotten all framework done so i decided i would try to make a sense launcher. I dont know how to make it from source so i decided to use the launcher 2 that came with rom. I looked everywhere and i could find a theme so i tried creating one. I got all the pictures in there. When i loaded it. it looked correct but i could only press app drawer. I think it is becasue it just took picture and really enlarged it to fit. So after looking, i cant figure out what to do.

Here is theme- here

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok see here is my theme ive been working on. Ive gotten all framework done so i decided i would try to make a sense launcher. I dont know how to make it from source so i decided to use the launcher 2 that came with rom. I looked everywhere and i could find a theme so i tried creating one. I got all the pictures in there. When i loaded it. it looked correct but i could only press app drawer. I think it is becasue it just took picture and really enlarged it to fit. So after looking, i cant figure out what to do.

Here is theme- here

if you decompile the Launcher 2 you will see the dock consists of 3 separate images. (hotseat_bg) you will have to to edit those images to look like the sense launcher. not easy to do to get them to line up correctly. My suggestion to you is to make a Lp dock it will be the easiest and its only one image.

OP
P

Pablo1010

Reaction score
what do you mean make a lp dock like start from scratch

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what do you mean make a lp dock like start from scratch

unless you are familiar with .9 images and how to make them draw correctly getting the images to line up correctly is going to be difficult. you can stretch the Hotseat_bg center across the whole screen and make the other 2 images transparent, that would be another way

OP
P

Pablo1010

Reaction score
thats what it did when i put images, it stretched the app drawer on all across and i guess pushed the other 2 out of the the screen

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thats what it did when i put images, it stretched the app drawer on all across and i guess pushed the other 2 out of the the screen

do you have a screen Shot???

OP
P

Pablo1010

Reaction score
ya but i havent had good luck on posting them, apparently when ever i post them, i can see but people in my thread say they cant so do a good recommendation on what to use to post screen shots

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ya but i havent had good luck on posting them, apparently when ever i post them, i can see but people in my thread say they cant so do a good recommendation on what to use to post screen shots

go here imgur: the simple image sharer

upload the image and take the direct link, then reply to the thread hit the little button up top with the mountain on it and put the link in the pop up box.

OP
P

Pablo1010

Reaction score
can you see it
bpLUn.jpg

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yup!! Good Job!! hey that looks pretty good!

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
whats that gray bar behind the rosey launcher image??

OP
P

Pablo1010

Reaction score
i think it just took image and that is background of launcher

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i think it just took image and that is background of launcher

ok gotcha! ok well I would have to look at your launcher and see what you got going inside. there are a few Options, some Xml edits that can be made to seperate the left and right images, and some other tricks. I can look at it but I wont be able to do much as of right now I have a big ADW theme update im in the middle of! Hopefully others will see this post and will lend a hand!! (hint hint anyone!!

OP
P

Pablo1010

Reaction score
well for some reason the grey bar just went away but still only working app drawer. i themed launcher pro and it looks good but how do you get rid of the icons in front and just have the background working when pressed