Thunderbolt works OK but needs all screens setup from zero! Suggestions?

211SSW

Reaction score
Due to my own stupidity, I'm forced to start from nothing on all screens. 1st. How do I put the Google searchbar back? I read that Google got rid of it but hopefully there's some sort of approach that can re-install it-at least that's what I hope you'll tell me.
Just before my stupidity destroyed my screens, I had 9person widget setup, next to home screen. Hopefully, that won't be difficult to redo. I don't need help with that.
Since I'm forced to start from scratch, are there basics that I need to incorporate or is it all according to personal preference.
I messed this up when I allowed a change in wallpaper (I thought) but in reality, what was being installed was the wallpaper and all the "garbage" that was on the picture I was looking at & since all my pages were full, the install forced my pages to disappear. I' assuming that I have to begin rebuilding from stratch.
If that's not the case, I really need a quick response. I really liked the way I had it-in fact, it felt perfect but I had experimented with live wallpaper called bubbles which is interesting but it requires a lot of battery to support its function. I made decisions when I had been without sleep for longtime which is a poor time to make such decisions & I messed up in big way for my lack of sleep.
My 1. issue is getting that google searchbar back in place. The rest, I'll just need to rebuild unless there's some sort of reset which I think is wishful thinking on my part.
Thanks for any help you can offer.

trter10

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
to get google bar back, tap menu, tap personalize, select widget, select google search.

OP

211SSW

Reaction score
Needing Google Search bar & many thanks

I got it! Many thanks to you. Actually, putting everything back in place didn't take all that long, especially in light of how
long it took originally, to put everything there.
The widget was a snap because I had put each entry separately into a folder by same name as widget so it was as simple as putting empty widget there & clicking on the folder. I had put in a fortune in time on front-side setting up the folder, having no idea that in short time, I would need it in a way that I never expected.
Considering that so many of the Apps had been found over many weeks or moths, looking at the job of replacing all of it
was simpler since some that had high expectations connected with downloading, either became critically important or
strangely enough, not important in the least. As the obvious outgrowth of that, there are fewer icons on my screens at
full build-out.
So now, since my constant issue is insufficient space with updates waiting because I cannot do them, is there anyway
that I can completely delete unused Apps from the phone?
Many thanks for your response.