CAP201105061850.jpg

CAP201105061834.jpg

CAP2011050618341.jpg

Last edited:

LinuxHack3r

Reaction score
NojiNW8

vArcw2F

I like a very minimalist setup. May add to few more widgets to my homescreen as soon as I figure out what I want. Perhaps this thread will help me out.

EDIT: How awesome it is that I am able to take a screenshot of my screens, upload to Dropbox, and post the images to this forum with Tapatalk? What more could I ask of in my phone...
;)

EDIT2: I notice noone else seems to have the topmost left icon in my taskbar/notification icon area. I'm talking about the one that resembles a compass or something. It is the one directly left of "4G LTE". What is it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
XKXDISTURBEDXKX
Reaction score
These are the ones I keep everytime I flash a new ROM, I'm running DAS BAMF 1.6 Remix and using LauncherPro Unlocked

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
These are the ones I keep everytime I flash a new ROM, I'm running DAS BAMF 1.6 Remix and using LauncherPro Unlocked

What music player is that? Please tell Me

Brought by a Holy Thunderbolt from Oden

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
NojiNW8

vArcw2F

I like a very minimalist setup. May add to few more widgets to my homescreen as soon as I figure out what I want. Perhaps this thread will help me out.

EDIT: How awesome it is that I am able to take a screenshot of my screens, upload to Dropbox, and post the images to this forum with Tapatalk? What more could I ask of in my phone...
;)

EDIT2: I notice noone else seems to have the topmost left icon in my taskbar/notification icon area. I'm talking about the one that resembles a compass or something. It is the one directly left of "4G LTE". What is it?

GPS isn't it?

OP
XKXDISTURBEDXKX
Reaction score

What music player is that? Please tell Me

Brought by a Holy Thunderbolt from Oden

That is called "3", in order to find it on the market type "abrantes" in and it will look like a black cube:) I've had that app since day one and since cannot find an app so smooth that takes up no battery like this one:)

OP
XKXDISTURBEDXKX
Reaction score
NojiNW8

vArcw2F

;)

GPS isn't it?

That would be correct

Droid Donkey

Reaction score
Hey what app launcher are you using and does it work with sense stuff?

If you are referring to my app drawer icon...it comes with senseless virusrom as part of a themed launcher pro setup. I'm not sure if you can use it with sense (I only had sense for an hour or so and have no idea if/how you can customize the launcher)

DroidXcalibur

Reaction score
Launcher pro/VirusROM/dark horse theme/adrynalyne 2.0 kernel: runs so smooth- 3d clock widget, weatherbug elite, animated widget.
...benchmark had to be thrown in (for what It's worth) 'cause I'm proud :)