Three questions about my Incredible.

moparharn

Reaction score
1. Can I set my alert at night to phone only? Is there an app that will let me select it quickly or do I have to change all of my settings everynight. I only see normal, vibrate, and off.

2. With Ford Snyc, everytime I get in the car the music player is activated even though my radio is set on FM and not bluetooth device. I get this annoying alert that the music player is on and I don't know how to stop this from happening.

3. I use visual voicemail from Verizon, I cannot retrieve visual voicemails when I am synced with my car. I must turn off bluetooth and listen to the voicemail on my phone. Is there a way around this?

Thanks for any help I might get with these questions.

jpoutre

Reaction score
Thanks SillyRabbit on Timeriffic, I will have to check this out.

OP
M

moparharn

Reaction score
Timeriffic will not work for what I want

I downloaded it and gave it a try. Unless I am missing something, You cannot set the ringer for phone only at night. You can make it vibrate at night, but not ring only for phone. It would be better if you could set notifications for phone and email alerts separately.

R1Lover

Reaction score
You can get locale and do anything you can imagine for the levels based on time, location etc.... there is also an addon for notifications that can all be set separately.