Solved This phone blows

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydsw

Reaction score
I *knew* you couldn't suppress that for very long.....

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I couldnt hold back no more, like Sinatra said

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has not
To say the things he truly feels

This phone sucks, if you touch a Samsung GS5 then go back to this thing, you literally ask yourself WHY. I dont care about age difference, no excuse!

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Care to expand on that? Different phones serve different purposes for different people based on their individual needs.

I don't personally mind if you say the phone blows, but please do us all a favor and explain why. Otherwise your statement is pointless and uninformed.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Hello jimmy. You have made it pretty clear that you prefer iPhones over a Droid. And that's OK..no harm in that. You don't HAVE to wait for your contract to be over. Good used iPhones are running around $300 average on swappa.com. The Razr Maxx HD is averaging a selling price of $192.00. So, for $108.00 (after buying a new phone and selling your RMHD) you can have a nice iPhone and not affect your contract with Verizon. People are scarfing up the RMHD on-line...you should have no problem selling. Buy a phone you like and sell the RMHD. No reason to keep a phone you don't like and keep posting on here how the phone sucks.

Reactions: CJM

cbsstone872

Reaction score
To each their own. We are all lucky to have such choices in what we want for phone(s). Personally I've just gone the other direction. For my job & personal needs, the iPhone that I used for the last 6 months just didn't cut it. So I went back to my RAZR Maxx HD & love it. Thats not saying that the iPhone dosen't have its good points & bad points just like any other phone. I hope you find what works best for you & good luck.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Care to explain on what you don't like about the phone?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You don't know the can of worms you just opened.....
I don't, and I would like to know what his reasoning is for him starting such a vague thread about his phone. As grenefroggie said, right now this thread is uninformed and pointless so giving jimmy a chance to explain himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.