This looks like the best Forum yet!!

dayusmc

Reaction score
I am new to thisw forum. I have been on other forums but they all seem to be laking a little. This one seems to be the best I have found. A lot of people that like messing with these phones and the website looks great!! Very nice. Before I stumbled onto this forum I was not interested in messing with my phone at all. Now, I am really excited about it!! I have went through a few android phones now. Currently I am using my Motorola Droid 1 as my "Daily Driver" and I havve the HTX Incredible that I am messing with until I get it the way I want it- then I will make the In credible my "Daily Driver" I have already started messing with it- and unfortanitly messing it up.
-Semper Fi

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Definitely the best Forum on the.net - 150K Members and constantly growing :welcome:

Jeyman

Reaction score
and out of almost any forum. Not just droid ones I find that the people here are willing to help, even if you ask something that has been answered. You get a lot less "thats been asked 100 times!"

Great devs, Great roms, and a community that is hell bent on ripping androids apart and making them everything they can be.

edit: dont take this as a just ask something that has been asked 100 times all the time. Look around first, but a slip up from time to time wont lead to a page long debate about how to utilize the search function. most of the time you will get "this was on the last page, but here it is anyways ~link~"

OP
D

dayusmc

Reaction score
I have read tons of posts, and I noticed that knowone makes anyone feel dumb for not finding something that has been posted. Most of the time people search, but if you don't really know what to put in the search box you ussally don't find the answer. Members here seems to not mind that.