These 4G speeds are just incredible!

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
Guys are lucky. Right now i'm getting 6 down and 4 up with LTE but i'm not complaining. With 3 G all i ever got was 1.5 down and 765K up

MichaelD

Reaction score
@BlackTTC : Did you try switching the SpeedTest server? The app initially selected Wilson, NC for me & all I could get would be 5 down, though a month earlier I has seen upper teens & low 20's from the Charge in the VZW store & was starting to get a bit disappointed ... until I switched the server to Greensboro NC & the speeds were much, much better - I'm doing better than what I saw the Charge do a month ago.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
The speed is awesome... problem is I cannot get the speedtest app to work.
It loads up fine, I can change servers and all other settings.. but I cannot press the "Begin test" button *shrugs*

Was having the same problem.. I uninstalled and re-installed the app..

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
i'm a speed freek. this is what i'm most excited about. i was the first to sign up for twc signaturehome in my area and i get 50/5 on my desktop. cant wait for a phone that's gonna blow my og droid outta the water.

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Fastest download speed I had was 1,998 kbds with 2 bars signal.

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
@BlackTTC : Did you try switching the SpeedTest server? The app initially selected Wilson, NC for me & all I could get would be 5 down, though a month earlier I has seen upper teens & low 20's from the Charge in the VZW store & was starting to get a bit disappointed ... until I switched the server to Greensboro NC & the speeds were much, much better - I'm doing better than what I saw the Charge do a month ago.

Just wanted to add that im getting those speeds with 1 bar.

stitch96786

Reaction score
I live in hawaii. Just got my phone and noticed that I only get 4g service when I stream. Otherwise I stay at 3g. Wonder if there is a setting that I am suppose to adjust.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Around queens/brooklyn ny i went from 10-20mbps highest being 20.27.... upload not too impressive but its not something i need... speedtest.net