Themes for The Ultimate Droid 3.2.0

Dolfan

Reaction score
So since there's a new thread for 3.2 themes, I'm assuming that themes for 3.1.1 won't work? Or am I wrong?

I tryed the theme grey steel from 3.1.1 (because I liked it) and it threw me into a boot loop...so Im thinking no they dont work..

Bob

sandfreak

Reaction score
I've tried a few since my last post.

I tried about 3 of them from the UD menu. One just stayed on "working command" or something like that. The other two seemed to install, but when I went to theme Chooser they weren't there.

So next I went to the market and tried a couple. One seemed to work fine except it wouldn't allow me to use the UD launcher once installed. And the other I got a message that said something about my screen size and when I went to apply it some of the images were funky.

I'm just going to sit back for s couple days and see what themes are working for others.

I do Have a question though, the "install theme Chooser wallpapers" option (something like that). Can someone explain what this does?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
At the risk of being redundant, i would really love if someone can port over a nextheme or point me in the direction of a similar theme for use with the theme chooser, any help would be much appreciated and thanks

b-jammin21

Reaction score
At the risk of being redundant, i would really love if someone can port over a nextheme or point me in the direction of a similar theme for use with the theme chooser, any help would be much appreciated and thanks

+1 for Nextheme. I love Nextheme. We never got it for 3.1.1 though...

Jammin!