Themes and kernels

hellabooya

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good themes to use with this rom? Also what kernel are people having good success with? (good battery life/low time awake)

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using DroidForums

bwillie

Reaction score
Anyone that has any working mods I think this would be a good spot to post them. I have a few and will try and post them soon.

tw15egan

Reaction score
I have been running Imoseyon's leanKernel (1.6.6 currently) which has been the most stable / best on battery for me. It is updated almost daily, and I am running an experimental version of the latest that lets me set the CPU MIN to 230MHz (also allows OC to 1420, but I am fine with 1200). I am running codename android 1.1.1

Grab it here:
[kernel] Leankernel: Minimalistic Kernel (1.6.6, 1/15/12) - RootzWiki

Z'mnypit

Reaction score
OP
H

hellabooya

Reaction score

grinchy

Reaction score
running this theme with franco #12 myself...very pleased!

Black & Cyan Theme for Multi Roms Now! Codename1.1.1&Aokp17! FastHotKeyMod included!1-16-12 - RootzWiki

ibj2o8.jpg

OP
H

hellabooya

Reaction score
Oh I just tried the fast key mod, and wow it is sooo much nicer. The lag from the soft keys is basically gone, much more responsive. I am also using the blacked out keyboard, which I reeeeally like, that can be found in the themes section here on df. Just make sure you use the latinimgoogle one, that's the one that works on cnd (1.1.1 at least)

tw15egan

Reaction score
Oh I just tried the fast key mod, and wow it is sooo much nicer. The lag from the soft keys is basically gone, much more responsive. I am also using the blacked out keyboard, which I reeeeally like, that can be found in the themes section here on df. Just make sure you use the latinimgoogle one, that's the one that works on cnd (1.1.1 at least)

Fastkey Mod? Please explain... I am running CND 1.1.4 w/ LeanKernel 1.6.6 exp3

OP
H

hellabooya

Reaction score

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am yet to install a ROM on this phone (its for work, need fully stable) but, I can help out here. What are you guys looking for? Mods, apps, tweaks (visual only) or full themes? what?

I'm bored daggonit and I need something to do...lol

bwillie

Reaction score
I am yet to install a ROM on this phone (its for work, need fully stable) but, I can help out here. What are you guys looking for? Mods, apps, tweaks (visual only) or full themes? what?

I'm bored daggonit and I need something to do...lol

The one thing that I would really like it a transparent bar for the soft keys and the statusbar. Plus anything transparent, or just a full out transparent theme :D

bwillie

Reaction score
Anyone know if we can get custom icons on the codename launcher?? I really like the codename setup and don't want to have a secondary launcher if I don't need one.

chewy74

Reaction score
I use Nova and that allows custom icons

OP
H

hellabooya

Reaction score
A blacked out or transparent sub-menus would be awesome.