Themers / Help Needed

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post in the D3 section on this forum. I have done quite a bit of developing for this phone at this point. I released the D3 Stock Deodexed ROM awhile back for people to build off of. Currently I am working on my own ROM and I need some help. While I can handle the developer side I pretty much suck at themeing :p I need a themer or two to help me out and get a theme for my ROM before it's released. If you are interested please PM me and I'll connect with you. If you can't theme but can help with theme questions I have let me know as well. I would like to get this ROM out ASAP so hopefully we've got some great themer's here! Thanks!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What are you wanting help theme?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
pedwards3x

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Right now my biggest issue is themeing the motorola system apps. Mainly trying to invert / black out a lot of things.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Right now my biggest issue is themeing the motorola system apps. Mainly trying to invert / black out a lot of things.

When it comes to inverted apps, ecsnead on DF is the one to talk to. He did the blacked out theme for the d1. He has his own section on DF under the d1 themers.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Resolving white on white and black on black issues can be kinda tricky. I've tried, but when you don't know the specific lines to edit, its trial and error getting it right. So many of them look so similar.