[THEME] White and Gala-S GB w/10% battery :)

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I PUT THESE THEMES TOGETHER WITH IMAGES I GOT FROM R64 OVER AT XDA, THEY ARE FROM GALAXY I9000, AND THE THEMED APPS ARE FROM HAXZAMATICS GALAXY-S THEME COURTESY OF DRAYA1986

These themes are Galaxy-S GB through and through. One has white status bar icons and battery, other has Gala-S blue. Both have 10% increments ;) If anyone can edit battery.xml to make 1% increments work, the pieces are in their. It would be cool to have the first 1% battery for D2/DX :D Anyways, I personally love the white one with animations, so thats what Ill be running. Oh, there is 2 versions of each, one with animations, one without. These are NOT ApeX animations. They are exactly the same as GummyJar, except the unlock animation, which is the best Ive seen. So , here they are, I hope you guys like them ;)

I HAVE COMPLETELY REDONE THESE THEMES. I USED MORE IMAGES FROM HAXZAMATICS GALA-S THEME FOR THE N1. ALL THE AOSP GREEN IS GONE, ALL THE PROGRESS BARS/VOLUME BARS ARE GALA-S BLUE NOW. I INCLUDED YUKMIZZEE'S DATA THROTTLING HACK, SO HUGE PROPS TO HIM FOR LETTIN ME INCLUDE THAT ! THESE ARE MY FAVORITE THEMES THAT IVE DONE YET.

WHITE W/ANIM:NEW-White_GB-2.5_10%-anim.zip

WHITE NO ANIM:NEW-NO-ANIMWhite_GB-2.5_10%.zip

TEAL W/ANIM:NEW-Teal_GB-2.5_10%-animimated.zip

TEAL NO ANIM:NEW-N0-ANIMTeal_GB-2.5_10%.zip

HERE ARE 2 MORE VERSIONS OF THESE THEMES, ONLY THESE HAVE A ROUND BATTERY WITH 10% INCREMENTS. THERE IS A WHITE ONE AND A TEAL ONE. THE BATTERY ICON IS THE ONLY THING DIFFERENT.

WHITE ROUND BATTERY:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kqajad5qa8x7mxz

TEAL ROUND BATTERY:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a5taadjn24ujne3

snap20110101_192135.png

snap20110101_192551.png

snap20110101_193922.png

snap20110101_194235.png

Last edited:
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
These are the best themes Ive put together, in my opinion. Make sure you check them out :)

yukmizzee

Reaction score
Dude your a BEAST man. Your knocking out themes left and right.. Downloading now, gonna check this blue out for sure. THanks

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dude your a BEAST man. Your knocking out themes left and right.. Downloading now, gonna check this blue out for sure. THanks
Id recomend the white with animations til I get the blue with animations up, the unlock animation is slick :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

yukmizzee

Reaction score
Id recomend the white with animations til I get the blue with animations up, the unlock animation is slick :)

Damn now you tell me, ok time to flash back.. Ill grab the white:icon_eek:

ThatOneDude05

Reaction score
I like this one a lot!!!!! I have never flashed so many times since you have been porting/making these lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like this one a lot!!!!! I have never flashed so many times since you have been porting/making these lol

Can you imagine how many I've flashed lol, like a million. Did you retry the luna theme? I know it works.

ThatOneDude05

Reaction score
Not yet I went ahead and tried the matted blue one...I will soon enough just flashing everyone to see which one makes cut lol

bcals0087

Reaction score
hey where did those icons in the pictures from the OP come from? Specifically the ones in the dock? Also my power bar isn't themed, just curious as to why it wouldn't be. Thanks, and great job on these.

Chrussell1215

Reaction score
Thanks for porting all these themes man. Do you think you could try porting Avalon? I've been waiting for it forever...

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for porting all these themes man. Do you think you could try porting Avalon? I've been waiting for it forever...

Pm me a link to avalon and ill check it out. I really don't wanna port no more til I learn more, only been doin this a week.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I completely redid these themes, OP has been updated with new links!