[THEME] Titanium-GINGER- for Eclipse 3.0 (6-13-12)

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Titanium-GINGER- for Eclipse 2.2
UPDATED 6.13.12: MORE METAL. MORE GINGER.

This is Titanium-GINGER-
Fuse a little metal to your system
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Titanium-GINGER-ECLIPSE3.0--SCREENS.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and for always answering my questions
--emericanX for the base (Touch of Ginger)
--gunnermike 53 for the server space and for helping me get going on xml edits.

What is "TITANIUMIZED":
- blur-res
- Browser
- Camera
- Contacts
- Dialer
- Eclipse Launcher

- LatinIME
- MMS
- moto-res
- Phone
- SystemUI
- Talk
- framework-res
- Boot Animation

- MORE TO COME
How to install:
- Reboot to CWM Recovery
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Install .zip from SD card
- REBOOT system
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AS ALWAYS...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOADS

Titanium-GINGER- for Eclipse 3.0 (UPDATED 6-13-12)
http://android-alliance.com/dubsx/Titanium-GINGER-ECLIPSE3.0--BIONIC.zip

Titanium-GINGER- WALLPAPER
http://gunnermike53.com/Themers/dubsx/GB-X-WALLPAPER.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't be afraid to use the LIKE/THANKS button
android-smile.png

Last edited:

mrgarrison

Reaction score
Awesome! Sexy green apple splatter colors! I really appreciate your theme work you do. I'm sure the rest of the lezBIONIC community does as well! Have u ever thought of making a multicolored theme consisting of cyan, blue, and purple? That would satisfy my deepest, darkest theme fantasies... :D

Sent from my Phone using my Hand...

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
***link has been updated...if you are having trouble with the gallery, redownload and flash and you should be golden...my oops :blink:

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome! Sexy green apple splatter colors! I really appreciate your theme work you do. I'm sure the rest of the lezBIONIC community does as well! Have u ever thought of making a multicolored theme consisting of cyan, blue, and purple? That would satisfy my deepest, darkest theme fantasies... :D

Sent from my Phone using my Hand...

lol thanks...I honestly wouldn't even know where to start...I can only stand 1 of those 3 colors honestly lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
had to show some Android love on VD...1.1 in the OP!!

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
3.0 is up

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
Been looking forward to this dub. Thank you so much! I swear I am going to donate towards your efforts.