Theme Request

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Themes for 0.7.0 should work, and i think that Gala S port was for 0.7.0. If not, it still should work even if it was made for 0.6.2. Theres one off your list.

OP
T

trillonometry

Reaction score
Yeah i've been searching for the Gala S theme... The Sapphire theme part of this forum is extremely unorganized IMO tho

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can always port a theme for personal use, might take some time, but it's pretty much drag and drop for the most part... as long as your computer savvy

DroidHoff

Reaction score
I also would like to see the Droid X theme for this ROM. I have absolutely no theme skills or I would give it a try :).

TreyDaPrince

Reaction score
You can find my port of Gala S for Sapphire at the below link.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/55253-great-sapphire-theme-off-0-6-2-a-22.html#post614117

I originally created it for 0.7.0, but as tank said, it will work with 0.8.4 too.

Some things I noticed, maybe I'm doing something wrong:

My FB widget is the default white
Long press, add to homescreen menu shows the default icons instead of Galaxy S theme
Black notification bar has black text and time which makes it hard to read

I know you didn't make it, but just wanted to ask if you did anything differently to get yours to work well?

When I downloaded the zip file, I simply placed on the root of my sd card and installed through rom manager.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can find my port of Gala S for Sapphire at the below link.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/55253-great-sapphire-theme-off-0-6-2-a-22.html#post614117

I originally created it for 0.7.0, but as tank said, it will work with 0.8.4 too.

Long press, add to homescreen menu shows the default icons instead of Galaxy S theme

I know you didn't make it, but just wanted to ask if you did anything differently to get yours to work well?

When I downloaded the zip file, I simply placed on the root of my sd card and installed through rom manager.

The facebook widget is a market app, so UI's usually don't theme the app.

Those are launcher specific.

Go into the GEM settings app and mess with the text colors until your happy. White is #FFFFFFFF.

tiger4life

Reaction score

I didn't port the Facebook theme as it isn't included in Sapphire, and I didn't want people to end up with extra apps they didn't want when they applied the theme. However, you can download the themed Facebook app here:Facebook.apk.

In order for the long press home screen menu to show the Gala S themed icons, you need to use the themed ADW Launcher, which you can download here:ADWlauncher.apk.

As Tank mentioned, you can change the text color of items in the notification bar using the Gem app included with Sapphire.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Still waiting on my nfl / sf49ers theme.