Theme Request: Smoked Glass

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love smoked glass probably my favorite theme, it's there any way to have the dialer from the gala s theme it is awesome

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

get me permission to add it and i will

lurch81

Reaction score
Ok will ask and let you know, also is there a way to clean up the lock sliders they overlap the writing a little. Just about only thing I've found wrong but it's probably because original smoked glass didn't have phone/messaging sliders

OP
GohanBurner

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Wow man thank you so much. I've been wanting this theme since it was released for CM6. If you can create a version with the black text instead of the white-on-white I would appreciate it (as I am sure others would as well). No big deal though! Awesome!

OP
GohanBurner

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Also, not sure if anyone else is having this problem but my browser seems to force close now. I haven't been able to get it to work as of yet. I will just have to use another browser for now.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes my browser force closes too, but I use xscope anyways and have no problems with xscope.

lurch81

Reaction score
Am also getting force closes on browser was trying out several themes so didn't notice it till today

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Am also getting force closes on browser was trying out several themes so didn't notice it till today

If you go into modified apps within the ultimate droid settings after you install the theme and install the modified browser...the modified stock browser will work without force closes. I had to do the same thing with stock keyboard.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also reflash your kernel after installing theme if not using stock one.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

MagicBobert

Reaction score
Add one more person to the list for requesting a black menu text fix.

Thanks. :)

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Add one more person to the list for requesting a black menu text fix.

Thanks. :)

been busy but working on it remember im still learning to theme so any help would be great from the themers

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wish I could help. I don't know much about theming. Maybe xkape or mbk will read this thread. I was able to fix the other issues as stated in above posts.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
post a screen shot on the white on whit so i know what part to fix and i fixed browser also ported it to dinc im still haveing probs with the xml edits

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
cant seem to fix the force close on the browser i might try a diff browser in it
and still need screen shot of where the white on white is

greesh

Reaction score
White on white text is anywhere in an app where you press Menu and the settings/info/other stuff comes up, you can't see the labels of the different options because the text is white and the background is also white. Please fix asap :)