Theme Release" "SMURF'T OUT" -Blue

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol to the name but I thought it was just a fun theme name... I went ahead and used a couple SMURF images in it but the main part of the theme is that it's Blue... Once again, just to make it clear, this is the 6th "color" changed version of this theme style.. prob the last one too... I wanna try some other styles I think... I know other themes are nicer than mine and more full, but I still like making them and I will continue to, as well as get even better at it... so for everyone rockin any of my themes I say "Thank You"... I appreciate it... the color code for the blue I used is #100af1 .... it's an update.zip so install via recovery. This theme is for UD 2.5 only as of now for Droid1 and Droid Incredible... ports to be released. Enjoy!... Thanks to Jerichi for testing this on the D-INC!!....

THEMED APK'S:

framework-res
Settings
Contacts
Phone
Browser
Gmail
GoogleQuickSearch
Calculator
Camera
DeskClock
Torch
Vending
LatinIME - gb keyboard
Mms
-----------------------

CAP201102022035.jpg

CAP201102022032.jpg
CAP2011020220321.jpg
CAP201102022034.jpg
CAP2011020220341.jpg
CAP201102022036.jpg
CAP201102022037.jpg
CAP201102022038.jpg
CAP201102022041.jpg
CAP201102022039.jpg
kinda silly but oh well... lol

Some apk's are lightly themed and others are very full... I add new icons and change other icons on each release so the top notification icons are all new...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/SMURFT_OUT_THEME_UD_2.5.zip <-- SMURF'T OUT - UD 2.5 -DROID1

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/SMURF%27T_OUT_D-INC_UD_2.5.zip <-- SMURF'T OUT - UD 2.5 - DINC

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/SMURFT_OUT_THEME_no_kb_UD_2.5.zip <-- without the gb keyboard

Last edited:

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Just tried installing the theme and I keep getting a force close saying...the application android keyboard (process com.android.inputmethod.latin) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. And it just continuously pops up. Did I do something wrong?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you're definitely running UD 2.5 right?... the latinIME is the gb keyboard and I am running the theme also and it's fine... if you are on UD 2.5 and it's still giving the issue, I'll link the theme without the gb keyboard in it and see if that fixes it... ... also, this is for the Droid 1

Last edited:

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Yes I am on 2.5 and have a d1. Tried twice and got the same thing.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes I am on 2.5 and have a d1. Tried twice and got the same thing.

if ya want, try the new download link in the op.. I took the gingerbread keyboard out of the theme for that one.. it's just odd cause it works fine on my phone... sorry tho.

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. The second link without the keyboard worked. Not sure why the other wouldn't. Looks good, nice work. You plan on doing more colors? Maybe a purple?

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. The second link without the keyboard worked. Not sure why the other wouldn't. Looks good, nice work. You plan on doing more colors? Maybe a purple?

This is actually the 6th color scheme of this style... Berry Blast is a pink/purple mix... I also have red, lime green, orange/yellow, and Ice blue... not sure if i'll do any more colors of this one.. I'm working on a new theme style tho so ya never know... :)

as far as the keyboard, it's prob cause you have a keyboard installed that didn't like the gb one I added.. same thing with vending.apk (market).. it has caused bootloops before when someone had the new one and I themed the older one... but glad ya like it... thanks for rockin!

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Update: This is ported over to the Droid Incredible for UD 2.5 ... download link above....