Theme Release: "MURDER" - UD 2.5- (red)-update.zip

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THis is my 4th color version of this theme style so most of the icons are color changed and some are new... It's not the best red theme out by any means and since this style is my first full theme, I'll be able to apply new things I'm learning on the next style I do.... Thanks for all the comments on all the forums and if you are using my themes, I appreciate it... I know they aren't as full as other's and there are prob some minor issues too that I'm fixing as I go.... this is only for UD 2.5 right now and it's an update.zip so install via recovery... make a nandroid backup prior to flashing because I am not liable for your phone.... Enjoy!

THEMED APK'S

framework-res
Browser
Settings
Contacts
Phone
DeskClock
Calculator
Camera
GoogleQuickSearch
Gmail
Mms
Vending
-----------------------

Like the other themes, some apk's are just lightly themed with menu icons and some inner ones and others are pretty full... Thanks to whoever made the icons that I got off of google search and I did make my own backgrounds for the pulldown and lockscreen...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/MURDER_Theme_UD_2.5_V1.zip <-- MURDER DOWNLOAD

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
More Screen Shots........

ballmore

Reaction score
Another great theme bro. I will try it out soon. I'm still using your Venom theme though cuz' of the green theme that I am working on. (I use your theme to compare to not copy)

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks guys!.... I'm running it now and it looks pretty slick... @ballmore, no worries man. Let me know if ya need any help and you can use any of my stuff...

ballmore

Reaction score
Thanks guys!.... I'm running it now and it looks pretty slick... @ballmore, no worries man. Let me know if ya need any help and you can use any of my stuff...

Thanks bro. You have been a lot of help already. I'm in a rut right now. I'm still working on the keyboard and dialer but I'm not producing anything that I like. I'm not able to let my creative juices flow for some reason. To me the stuff that I have been making lately is not the same quality work that I normally do. I almost feel like I need to reinvent the wheel!!!! I don't feel right just changing the colors of the keyboard buttons. I feel like if I am going to make a theme then I should change how they completely look. :icon_eek:............ Lmao

I guess that I need to just keep with the basics for my first theme and then make something crazy later!!

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For the most part, that's what I did. My dialer is just blacked out with colored numbers and I didn't touch the keyboard yet... so if you have other apks finished and icons wrapped up, go with that... then play around with the other stuff and release it later....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks man... I appreciate it.. it's been quite a while since I ran someone else's theme so I start to wonder if mine are cool lookin by comparison.. lol...

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think I removed most froyo versions of my themes to save space so the links are dead I believe ...

Sent from the Titanic