[THEME Release] BWT EB01 (Black & White Transparency Theme) UPDATE 2/23

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to Syn Ack over at XDA fro this awesome theme....

Orig link: [THEME] BWT EB01 (Black & White Transparency Theme) (Custom Lockscreens) UPDATE 2/23 - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[THEME] BWT EB01 (Black & White Transparency Theme) (Custom Lockscreens) UPDATE 2/23
Black & White Transparency Theme FOR EB01
Codename: BWT

**UPDATED**
B & W Transparent V25 Final

This is my first theme. I spent a LOT of time on it. Don't ask why it's version 17 or 25 lol. I really wanted to make a theme that people would like a lot and would love to show off to people. I modified lots of little things as well that I have heard people talking about. Almost everything was done in Gimp.

Only a couple of things that aren't mine, were used from this theme:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=879039

There are 5 Lockscreens that sbrissen gave to me to test and he said we could use them in our themes as well. These are included, but I went an extra step. I firmly believe the services.jar belongs to andmer, so thank you for that.Sbrissen for the accurate battery mod, I made my own little batteries to go along with this (will get way cooler in the near future).

What I did:
-White Puzzle Theme (I LOVE THIS!)
-Modded Rotary and AOSP locks
-I also created my own custom accurate battery mod for this. Its red 0-19%, green 20-89%, and blue 90% and up.
-Modified Pulldown Notification (now with transparency) menu with toggles.
-Modified a lot of texts to be white instead of stock black.
-Just a lot of images were edited.

Most things now are white and black. I tried not to go overboard at all. Just simple and effective. I've been using Superclean EB01 with this along with LauncherPro.

I hope you like it.

V18 - Fixed notification bar bug, accurate battery mod, garbage code. Its relatively clean now. Stable.
V19 - Battery mod now shows the charging symbol when your charging.
V25 Final Build - Lots of stuff - Battery mod charging is perfect and colors or easier on the eye, dropdown menu is fully transparent, rotary lock is mostly transparent, AOSP lock icons changed to better colors and cleaner (also transparent), and everything that was ever broken is now fixed.