[Theme Release] A Touch of Blue v1 - DL09

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to benbowden over at XDA for the original post....Enjoy....
Original link: [Theme] A Touch of Blue v1 - DL09 - xda-developers

icon10.gif
[Theme] A Touch of Blue v1 - DL09
There are very few people who actually like Samsung's Touchwiz UI. I happen to be one of them. Is it at times laggy? Yes. Does it have a few minor bugs? Yes. But all in all, I put it right up there with HTC's Sense as the best and sexiest manufacturer produced UI.

Because of this, I set out a week or so ago to create a theme that is based on the core of the touchwiz design (hence the name). My goal was twofold: (1) to keep it as close to stock as possible & (2) to make it even sexier. Here is the result.

snap20110125_050127.png
snap20110125_065708.png
snap20110125_050202.png
snap20110125_051001.png
snap20110125_072342.png
snap20110125_050140.png

You will notice the following changes to the stock theme in the pictures above.

- quick launch icons turn gs blue when activated
- customized status bar and drop down menu (sexy grey w/ gs blue)
- puzzle and aosp lockscreen color changes (sexy grey unlock/gs blue sms puzzle pieces ... gs blue aosp unlock slider)
- reboot options from my mod for DL09 (based off Untermensch's mod for the Vibrant and Adrynalyne's Supah Clean .4 android.policy.jar)

I have included two zips in this post: one for the puzzle lockscreen and one for the aosp lockscreen. I plan to make a few additions to this theme in the coming weeks (i.e. gs blue Accurate Battery, themed Samsung Widgets, themed Dialer, etc). Based upon the level of interest this receives, I am also considering expanding it to include other primary colors. Enjoy! And remember, you must be deodexed to apply this or any other theme.

BTW: mucho crédito to the developers of GIMP. Their free little tool has proven to be very useful time and time again for little tasks like this.

Downloads:
TouchofBlue AOSP.zip: xda-developers
TouchofBlue Puzzle.zip: xda-developers

ENJOY !!!!!!