Theme Problems?

AceDaPig

Reaction score
I've recently installed Liberty, but when I try to use the Liberty Mods to install a new theme, it downloads for a while, then doesn't install correctly. I'm thinking it's because the download isn't complete. Is there anyway to manually download then stick on my SD card. It might just be easier till the servers slow down for me to do a manual theme install.

Chickoid

Reaction score
The themes install under liberty folder on sd card, if it fails the first time be sure its not on your sd card before trying again.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
A

AceDaPig

Reaction score
I tried multiple times, each time deleting the old one with root explorer. Even tried different themes.

I may just way till like Liberty 1.1.. =[

Back to GummyJar for me.

jawonder

Reaction score
I tried multiple times, each time deleting the old one with root explorer. Even tried different themes.

Back to GummyJar for me.

Yeah i'm having problems with the theme too , i press linear it say downloading/installing and a ring spins for about 15 mins them the phone boats into recovery starts installing then it says there a problem with installing and that i should open rom manager a report it under the words there is a triangle with a exclamation sign . I then reboot went into files find the liberty folder and delete the linear theme from downloads went back into the toolbox to try and download linear again but instead of downloading it went straight back into clockwork and start to install Linear again and the same error came up sure because i deleted Linear from the sd card . Gonna try again with another Theme . Tried Revolution remix and it came out great !! .

Last edited:

Jordan8

Reaction score

Back to GummyJar for me.

Yeah i'm having problems with the theme too , i press linear it say downloading/installing and a ring spins for about 15 mins them the phone boats into recovery starts installing then it says there a problem with installing and that i should open rom manager a report it under the words there is a triangle with a exclamation sign . I then reboot went into files find the liberty folder and delete the linear theme from downloads went back into the toolbox to try and download linear again but instead of downloading it went straight back into clockwork and start to install Linear again and the same error came up sure because i deleted Linear from the sd card . Gonna try again with another Theme . Tried Revolution remix and it came out great !! .

There server has been getting hammered, so you probably got a incomplete/corrupt download. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/115527-themes-mirrors-liberty.html

OP
A

AceDaPig

Reaction score
Will the link you provided work for the D2? I ask this because that link directs to the DX forum, I may be wrong in assuming that the themes for the DX won't work for the D2

stabl4life82

Reaction score
just download the theme on ur pc or on ur phone and then install in clockwork..all mine has worked perfect like that..