[Theme]Pink Life GB

Reaction score
THIS IS A MODIFICATION TO MIKEYINID'S PORT OF DRAYA1986'S PORT OF JRUMMY'S PINK LIFE THEME

I have been wanting to make a pink gingerbread theme for my fiance since she got her X. I finally got the time and figured there might be some other ladies out there interested.

Thanks to JRummy for creating the Pink Life theme, to draya1986 for porting it, and to Mikeyinid for porting it from fission to gummyjar. All I had to do thanks to these guys was grab the gingerbread icons, make them pink, and throw everything back together.

Not all icons have been replaced, mainly just the icons for the notification bar.

Pink_Life_GB_Final_Liberty_1.0.zip

Last edited:

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice work man! Only I didn't actually port pinklife to D2/DX, draya1986 did :) I just brought his port from fission to gummyjar. But good lookin on the credits man :D
THIS IS A MODIFICATION TO MIKEYINID'S PORT OF JRUMMY'S PINK LIFE THEME

I have been wanting to make a pink gingerbread theme for my fiance since she got her X. I finally got the time and figured there might be some other ladies out there interested.

Thanks to JRummy for creating the Pink Life theme and thanks to Mikeyinid for porting it. All I had to do thanks to these guys was grab the gingerbread icons, make them pink, and throw everything back together.

Not all icons have been replaced, mainly just the icons for the notification bar.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
T
Reaction score
Nice work man! Only I didn't actually port pinklife to D2/DX, draya1986 did :) I just brought his port from fission to gummyjar. But good lookin on the credits man :D

Thanks to JRummy for creating the Pink Life theme and thanks to Mikeyinid for porting it. All I had to do thanks to these guys was grab the gingerbread icons, make them pink, and throw everything back together.

Thanks! Definitely want to give credit where it is due, modified the post to include draya1986.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
;)

Thanks! Definitely want to give credit where it is due, modified the post to include draya1986.

grego214

Reaction score
sorry i'm pretty new to theming.. do i just apply this with metamorph or do i install from sdcard from bootstrap?

Fate0n3

Reaction score
sorry i'm pretty new to theming.. do i just apply this with metamorph or do i install from sdcard from bootstrap?

You install this thru bootstrap. Just put the ZIP on your SD card boot into bootstrap and install....

grego

Reaction score

You install this thru bootstrap. Just put the ZIP on your SD card boot into bootstrap and install....

hey thanks. im new to this so i was confused. i didn't understand the concept of a rom and just a theme. i understand a lot more through experimenting. thanks again.

Fate0n3

Reaction score

hey thanks. im new to this so i was confused. i didn't understand the concept of a rom and just a theme. i understand a lot more through experimenting. thanks again.

No problem man.... Glad you got it working....

So any chance of getting this ported to 1.5????

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Gonna bump this and see if we can't get this ported to 1.5... I have a fiance and a mom that would really love the pink on 1.5... Rofl so picky hahaha