[THEME] Gummy_WaterMark 2.5

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
AGAIN, THIS IS A PORT OF THE WATERMARK THEME FOR THE LIQUID FROZEN YOGURT ROMS, I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS!!!

This is for GummyJar 2.5, and will work for DX/D2. Flash in recovery, mount system of course. No need to wipe. Flash at your own risk!!!

This is the same theme as before, so I wont go all crazy explaining it :) There are a few more themed apps, and its been updated for the rotary lockscreen. I fixed some font issues from the first port. I added a version with the same transition animations as Apex, its your choice. So, here it is, enjoy!

With animations:LFY_Watermark_2.5-anim.zip

No animations:LFY_Watermark_2.5.zip

I wont post a bunch of screenshots either, most of you are familiar with the theme already. I will post the lockscreen, of course ;)

Attachments

• snap20101228_214402.png
    snap20101228_214402.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,252

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Will no animations give us the stock gummy animations? I already installed the one with animations but prefer Gummys.. and how would i go about switching them

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Looks like installing this theme removes the chat function from facebook? is that even possible?

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im sure everyone is grateful for you porting alot of popular themes, and I see you have given credit, but just out of curiosity have you asked permission to port them?? Just Curious

scarmack

Reaction score
if whoever made them didnt say whether or not anyone is allowed to modify them and release anything, permission is not needed. its the internet. welcome :D

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if whoever made them didnt say whether or not anyone is allowed to modify them and release anything, permission is not needed. its the internet. welcome :D

i disagree with ya on that. just cus you had access to it doesnt mean you should hijack it. @ bgill, i did for the UD theme. as far as the revolution, im sure its been ported to every theme on every device so i ddidnt ask. the lfy themes, i have sent pm's to those guys and if it is an issue i will pull them down asap. keep in mind i ported my first last week, so i dont know all the "rules", it would be nice if i had some guidance, but not many seem willing to help....

yukmizzee

Reaction score

i disagree with ya on that. just cus you had access to it doesnt mean you should hijack it. @ bgill, i did for the UD theme. as far as the revolution, im sure its been ported to every theme on every device so i ddidnt ask. the lfy themes, i have sent pm's to those guys and if it is an issue i will pull them down asap. keep in mind i ported my first last week, so i dont know all the "rules", it would be nice if i had some guidance, but not many seem willing to help....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Either way, thanks man. Every theme youve ported has Far exceeded my expectations. Thanks again man

scarmack

Reaction score
you can disagree all you want, but its the way things are in this world. if the material isnt copyrighted then it doesnt matter. you can modify, duplicate, replicate however you please if the material isnt copyrighted. I dont understand how you disagree when you just hijacked a handful of themes, im on your side, if the material isnt copyrighted then go for it.

ajbattaglia83

Reaction score
Is it necessary to mount system I didn't and it seems to be ok??

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is it necessary to mount system I didn't and it seems to be ok??

I always do but you may not need to

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

andylulzyou

Reaction score
It's not like he is taking someone elses work and asking for monetary gain for it, he is just volunteering to expand someone elses product over multiple platforms.

If he was on here saying he wouldn't release themes unless he received X amount of money it would be a problem.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im not Starting anything I was just curious. I like mikey he has done alot of great ports I just know a simple hey is it cool if i port this goes along way! and it looks like he has done just that and I admire that!

you can disagree all you want, but its the way things are in this world. if the material isnt copyrighted then it doesnt matter. you can modify, duplicate, replicate however you please if the material isnt copyrighted. I dont understand how you disagree when you just hijacked a handful of themes, im on your side, if the material isnt copyrighted then go for it.

Its posts like these that make me never want to release anything Its Such A Ultimate Droid thing to say! Im done here carry on and enjoy Mikeys ports they are top notch!!!

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im not Starting anything I was just curious. I like mikey he has done alot of great ports I just know a simple hey is it cool if i port this goes along way! and it looks like he has done just that and I admire that!

Its posts like these that make me never want to release anything Its Such A Ultimate Droid thing to say! Im done here carry on and enjoy Mikeys ports they are top notch!!!

I appreciate your insight on the issue more than you know. I just checked out your linear theme and that is amazing work ;) if you guys haven't checked that out, you should.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App