[Theme] BWC for GB 588

sheba611

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed this theme last night. So glad there is a good theme for GB 588. Was getting tired of the bland stock GB theme.

dmichelr

Reaction score
Agreed, finally some black menus, hate that gray crap

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
any word on what ROMs this might work on? Or is it just the stock GB leak 588 build? LexLite 4.1+ is built on it, but when I tried to flash this over it on my Droid 2 it just was force closes all over. Anyone with a Droid X willing to try? Maybe the fact that I have a Droid 2 messed it up, idk. Wish there was something for my R2D2... stock GB is fugly.

rebaf

Reaction score
:) glad you guys like it, i originated that theme as a mixture of 5 or so other themes and the guy that does it now has taken it insanely far. he is a real cool guy and taught me a lot.
give him a thank you. he has put so much time in to it....:)

sheba611

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed BWC 3.1. Took care of the bugs I was seeing from the original release and it is running really smooth.

Reaction score
Do I ned to mount system to install this theme? And since I already have GingerComb Juiced theme installed, do I need to restore the backup I made of GB 588 before I themed it or can I just install this theme over it?

JNEHAMA

Reaction score
Love the theme. Used it on several roms on froyo. Can this be used or ported for Liberty Gingerbread? Would love it!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

rebaf

Reaction score
Do I ned to mount system to install this theme? And since I already have GingerComb Juiced theme installed, do I need to restore the backup I made of GB 588 before I themed it or can I just install this theme over it?

Love the theme. Used it on several roms on froyo. Can this be used or ported for Liberty Gingerbread? Would love it!

im so far removed from it by now, you guys would have to post over there and ask bouchigo.
wish i could help more but i havent worked on it for a long time....

mjsplicer

Reaction score
Just tried running this on the new leak and had quite s few fcs (handcent,beautiful widgets and s couple others)

rebaf

Reaction score
Just tried running this on the new leak and had quite s few fcs (handcent,beautiful widgets and s couple others)

go to one of bo's links on phandroid (android forums) in the droid x section and see if he can help you out.