Reaction score
[THEME] BLUE D2G

CAP2011032511292.jpg

CAP2011032511271.jpg

CAP2011032511272.jpg

CAP2011032511291.jpg

CAP2011032511273.jpg

Installation Instructions:
Basic theme made for Fission 2.4.3 rom only(I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BREAK YOUR PHONE, THE THEME WORKS PERFECTLY FINE FOR ME).

Download http://www.mediafire.com/file/7vvh6xyp9on01tb/BlueD2GFission.zip. Place in root directory of sdcard without unzipping and install through clockworkmod recovery.

If you really really like my work please donate :) https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DK6CYYTZ2ZZQC

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

mreyn3693

Reaction score
Theme looks good as always, Castro. Will try it out when I get home from work. Thanks

TwoBuells

Reaction score
Castro, Great Work! All the colors work well together.
I have a slight issue with Music Mod. I lost the lock screen Music controls.

OP
Castro

Castro

Reaction score
Thanks!!! I will fix that as soon as possible.

TwoBuells

Reaction score
Music controls fixed. BlueD2GFission.zip. Also updated in the OP.
Music controls work great now.

I was flashing a few different themes and ran into some gallery, email and widget trouble. I seemed to fix everything and I was running your D2G Black theme. I just uploaded the Blue theme and lost my powerbar. (problem loading widget) I tried to long press on home screen and pressed widgets and nothing happens. I can't launch widgets to add/change any of them.

OP
Castro

Castro

Reaction score
I just downloaded the updated blued2g, placed it in my phone and everything seems to be working fine. There might have been some kind of conflict with the other themes you ran. Rebooting might solve the problem, if not, try wiping.

TwoBuells

Reaction score
I just downloaded the updated blued2g, placed it in my phone and everything seems to be working fine. There might have been some kind of conflict with the other themes you ran. Rebooting might solve the problem, if not, try wiping.

got it working without a wipe.dancedroid
Flashed Thirdeye than Blue.

I've been trying different themes 'cause I've been having wifi,bluetooth,email issues. And for some reason other than running stock Moto Blur, I can't get the newer picture gallery to work with any theme running fission. I have to uninstall it and install the old moto gallery.

kend2g

Reaction score
Install was easy Installed tonight, thanks. Where can I find your wallpaper and launcher icons? Your home screen looks amazing. Thanks again.