[THEME] Blu-Haze Etched : Liberty GB / DX

Droidx.does

Reaction score
Love the theme. Just installed! Just wondering if we might see a more vibrant blue theme? Or royal blue type? Like the way your red theme looks. Rich in color. Love anything blue, just maybe alil darker. Just a request.... I've tried all your themes. They seem to get better with each release. Keep up the good work!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I am also having the dark text on dark background after pressing menu hard key on updated blue haze. I am running gb v0.4.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm using Liberty GB v.4 but, perhaps unlike the others, it doesn't *really* bother me all that much. In the popup that it occurs, I basically KNOW where the icons are that I want to push, and you can see the graphic design OK, just not the actual text.

-Mike

Last edited:

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Has the dark text issue been fixed?

Also, can some one tell me how to apply the Launcher Pro dock and icons that are zipped?

No

And using root explorer you can extract the files. Once you do they'll show in your gallery.

Sent from my Liberty GB DX

zer0ed77

Reaction score

Also, can some one tell me how to apply the Launcher Pro dock and icons that are zipped?

No

And using root explorer you can extract the files. Once you do they'll show in your gallery.

Thanks!

How do I apply the dock themes correctly? I see the images. Some don't seem apply able.

Scallywag1

Reaction score

No

Thanks!

How do I apply the dock themes correctly? I see the images. Some don't seem apply able.

I usually reboot so gallery syncs the new folder. Then go into lp settings and select custom dock.

stangdroid

Reaction score
Just installed v.5 of liberty gb, tried to install v.2.0 of this theme over it after a cache wipe and out threw me into a bootloop. Would there have been something on the newest leak that this theme will not work with? I really like this theme and would like to keep using it.

MiggyxFresh

Reaction score
I'm curious on trying this, but don't want phone to boot loop. :(

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Scallywag1

Reaction score
DONT Flash On v.05 untill I can update, apps changed versions.

Already did at 1pm....just got back.up fully.
Newb moment: didn't make a backup and bootlooped my nards off and had to sbf.
All these fast produced versions and little need to wipe data finally got me!
Awaiting update for v5
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums