[Theme] Black n' Bold

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Another thought wouldnt it be easier for you to wait until Miui 1.14 comes out? A little less work for you!

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wont be surprised if 4bama is already testing Miu 1.14 for Jamz :icon_ banana:

I wish!

Another thought wouldnt it be easier for you to wait until Miui 1.14 comes out? A little less work for you!

Ive got it finished! Im just waiting on 1.14 to drop to make sure everything looks good ;)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
wont be surprised if 4bama is already testing Miu 1.14 for Jamz :icon_ banana:

I wish!

Ive got it finished! Im just waiting on 1.14 to drop to make sure everything looks good ;)

why dont you hook us up for the 1.7 release and when the 1.14 comes out you can double check everything is smooth :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
why dont you hook us up for the 1.7 release and when the 1.14 comes out you can double check everything is smooth :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Because, Im not a fan of multiple uploads in one day. Id rather have it working good once than have to upload it multiple times. Plus im putting this on my server and not mediafire and I don't want to clog up my server. Here is a tease for you, new lockscreen wallpaper

20110114_213334.jpg

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

Because, Im not a fan of multiple uploads in one day. Id rather have it working good once than have to upload it multiple times. Plus im putting this on my server and not mediafire and I don't want to clog up my server. Here is a tease for you, new lockscreen wallpaper

20110114_213334.jpg

your mean :icon_censored:

BlackDiamond

Reaction score

20110114_213334.jpg

You Suck....lol

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well now that i think about it, Im not sure if i want to release it

;)

Dawg72

Reaction score
What widget is that your using in the first screen shot on post #2 showing the CPU speed and temp? I like the way that looks. Thanks. Also I just tried the download link and it wasnt't working. just a heads up.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What widget is that your using in the first screen shot on post #2 showing the CPU speed and temp? I like the way that looks. Thanks. Also I just tried the download link and it wasnt't working. just a heads up.

That is setcpu widget. Thanks for the heads up on the link. I was doing some house cleaning on my server last night and put it in a folder and forgot to change the link url. I took it out of the folder and it works now.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just passed 500 downloads. Thanks guys. New update should be out tomorrow. Update will include themed miui camera, changes to miui music, clock widget, and change to notification background. Keep an eye out for it.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New version available. Update includes themed miui camera, changes to miui music, clock widget, and a change to notification background for the pulldown bar. Let me know what yall think of it :)
BnB v1.2

New clock
20110111_201449.jpg

datsyuk

Reaction score
I noticed in the screen shots you have the stock mms app in there, how and why? Lol.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That is just the mms app themed from the 1.1.7 build. Its changed since then.

datsyuk

Reaction score
That is just the mms app themed from the 1.1.7 build. Its changed since then.

Ah okay, you're going to have to excuse me. I was just saying in another thread I didn't even click this section until last night due to the fact I've been sleeping on my droid hard haha.

Was the MMS in 1.1.7 basically the stock MMS app?