[Theme] Black n' Bold

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Yeah that was my first thought too lol. I just thought it looked cool. I never use the desk clock, more of a digital clock type of guy

yup. Im using fancey widget. maybe you can try making the notifications more clearer. for some reason when u drag down the notification bar it seems hard to read

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah that was my first thought too lol. I just thought it looked cool. I never use the desk clock, more of a digital clock type of guy

yup. Im using fancey widget. maybe you can try making the notifications more clearer. for some reason when u drag down the notification bar it seems hard to read

Are you referring to the white background or the notification slider (where the gps, data, vibrate things are). Im still in my early twentys and can read it fine, not calling anyone old just saying :)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

Are you referring to the white background or the notification slider (where the gps, data, vibrate things are). Im still in my early twentys and can read it fine, not calling anyone old just saying :)

lol. the white background. where the messages show smart a$$ :icon_ poke:

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thats Mr. smart a$$ to you lol. I can make a special version for the seeing impaired lol ... j/k. Ill add some opacity back to it and see how it looks. Im trying to keep the whole transparent notification pulldown look.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

Thats Mr. smart a$$ to you lol. I can make a special version for the seeing impaired lol ... j/k. Ill add some opacity back to it and see how it looks. Im trying to keep the whole transparent notification pulldown look.

thanks dude. Here's a banana for you :icon_ banana:

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A shameless bump not by me lol :yr1:

juniorjwh

Reaction score
my bad...... got tired of losing my favorite topics every time I blew up my phone. since I have offended this thread and another, I'll just place a bs reply.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
my bad...... got tired of losing my favorite topics every time I blew up my phone. since I have offended this thread and another, I'll just place a bs reply.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dude I don't mind the bumps. Its means more downloads for my theme. You know that if your using the df.net app on the first screen once you log in, there are 3 tabs. The far right tab says participated. That tab keeps track of all of the threads that you post in.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Care to share the DL link to the liberty theme there bama??

Im still workin on a few things for it. I will also have to get permission from the liberty creators before I can release it.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just got permission to release it. Look for Miui Liberty later today or tomorrow!