bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
How could I let you guys down...

Here's the download link to ArcticSlice for Liberty GB v0.6!!!! Liberty Wallpapers has been customized in this version of ArcticSlice!

*Tomorrow, I will edit the cool new Liberty GB v0.6 lockscreen and add it to ArcticSlice*

Download HERE

And again, here's the link to the SliceThemez boot logo courtesy of rabidturtles359!

Last edited:

KiGood

Reaction score
Theme looks awesome!! Huge fun of the Slice variety of themes, will definitely have to flash this later today when I have time!

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Here's ArcticSlice v0.6 with Liberty Wallpapers all decked out in SliceThemez colors. Also, just added the new Liberty Lockscreen made into Arctic colors.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

Smokie

Reaction score
nice.. and i see you have the phone icon theme'd now :D

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
nice.. and i see you have the phone icon theme'd now :D

Partially. For some reason, its not themed when you place it on your homescreen, but it is when its in the launcher pro dock. Idk what is up with blur, but its starting to annoy me :/

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Would you like Facebook to be themed?

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co

Yessssss. Is it okay if i build (and possibly post) a slightly different flavor of your theme? all credit to you, of course.

Sure go ahead I guess but make sure to give credit to everyone in my thanks list and also droidzforlife, bassdj, and droidxethan

This DOES NOT give anyone else the authority to do this, btw. We don't want just anyone copying the stuff we worked hard on.

Last edited:

Isaiah

Reaction score

Yessssss. Is it okay if i build (and possibly post) a slightly different flavor of your theme? all credit to you, of course.

Please don't make a red theme. We are already in the process of making it.

its nothing nearly that large scale.

Basically what it comes down to is that I have no idea what i'm doing on android, so I'm using your theme as a basis for stuff, I just re themed the battery and now im trying to figure out how to replace the black notification bar with the stock dx gingerbread one like this one: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/at...-5-gb-591-uploadfromtaptalk1305166576294.jpeg

I took the battery from citron and made it blue, which is attached if you're curious

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
All you would need to do for the notification bar is find it in the .zip of the one you like and drag it over. It's that simple.

Isaiah

Reaction score
All you would need to do for the notification bar is find it in the .zip of the one you like and drag it over. It's that simple.

the trouble being: I looked through all the image files of that rom and still can't find it

somebody on xda mentioned to look for "statusbar_background.png ... dont confuse it with status_bar_background.png, which is the background file for your notification drawer." so now I'm lost