[THEME][AOKP 28 and Rootzboat 8.2] Nexus Plus v1.0

MR H3LLMAN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
goo-inside.me
Hello all! Thanks for stopping by :DI am very excited to bring you guys my first theme for the Galaxy Nexus:

++++Nexus Plus++++

View attachment 48490

This theme is currently only supported for Rootzboat 8.2 but I plan on porting it to as many roms as I can find time and energy to do so.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description:
The two words I would use to describe this theme would be clean and functional. I am personally not a fan of overly themed, mentally assaulting, seizure inducing themes. As such, you will find NONE of that here :) There is much beauty in simplicity! Soft, muted blues with hints of black and white peaking through to keep things distinguishable through all of the various images and alerts. This initial release contains the following: Custom icons for multiple system apps, a themed Launcher2, a tastefully themed SystemUI and Framework-res (status bar notification images, signal icons, navigation bar icons, etc...), ICS Blue Lockscreen images with Nexus X lock center and 3 custom wallpapers (Thanks to NatemZ for the original Rootzwiki wallpaper)

Instructions

*Neither myself or Droid Forums are responsible for anything that happens to your phone*

1.) Download theme from the link
2.) Place zip on root of SD card or somewhere easy to remember
3.) Boot into recovery
4.) Install zip from SD
5.) Reboot
6.) ..........
7.) Profit

Downloads

Nexus Plus v1.0 for Rootzboat 8.2:

Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading MRH3LLMAN_NexPlus_v1_RB.zip

Nexus Plus v1.0 for AOKP 28:

Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading MRH3LLMAN_NexPlus_v1_AOKP28.zip

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Looks awesome, going to check this out now. Thanks for posting it up for us!!

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Looks awesome and I have to ask, what clock/weather widget is that? I'm assuming Beautiful Widgets but have no idea on the skins.

alienware777

Reaction score
Theme looks pretty awesome, thanks for making it. But you should totally make that background into a live one. It would be amazing to have those things slicing through the screen :p

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Man, theme's like this make me wish I owned an ICS phone!

OP
MR H3LLMAN

MR H3LLMAN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
goo-inside.me
Looks awesome and I have to ask, what clock/weather widget is that? I'm assuming Beautiful Widgets but have no idea on the skins.
Haha sorry for the late reply but its Fancy Widget pro with the Helveticlock skin and SGS weather skin. Changed the widget text to #FF33b5e5.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
MR H3LLMAN

MR H3LLMAN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
goo-inside.me
Hey all. I apologize for the hiatus but I got super busy with some real world stuff and haven't been able to dedicate nearly any time to my Android work. Just as an update I'm working on my own rom atm as well as about 5 new themes in addition to porting this theme forward. Now that life has slowed back down a bit I am planning on dedicating a lot of time to getting more of my stuff out there. On that note, does anybody have any requests?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Will the aokp 28 build work for build 35?

I would guess and say no since that is a pretty big difference in versions. Not to mention that this is specifically for the galaxy nexus build of the ROM.

OP
MR H3LLMAN

MR H3LLMAN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
goo-inside.me
Wow I apologize for not checking this in awhile...

Themes are build specific as I use the apks from each build to base my themes from.

But, in some other cool news I am now a part of Team Liquid and will be releasing a crap ton of themes and mods exclusive to Liquid ROMs. I'll be working with ICS until we start rolling out Jelly Bean builds at which point my work for ICS will be discontinued. Stay tuned guys, HUGE things coming soon.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sounds great, looking forward to seeing what you cook up for us!!