The Ultimate Droid 2.1.0 - Droid Only

Lars1

Reaction score
Flash complete. Droid rebooting. Pants getting tighter.

LawL... You need to trademark that..

Also - On a scale of 1-10 where would you rate the camera on this? On UD1 I would give it a 3 which is why I had to leave it for LFY and/or PE.

What issues were you having with the camera on UD 1?

Anyway, the camera seems to work as it should i.e it takes a picture when I want it to!

EvilDobe

Reaction score

Anyway, the camera seems to work as it should i.e it takes a picture when I want it to!
The picture quality was horrible. My kid's SpongeBob camera took better pictures than that ROM did. Everything else about the ROM was amazing but the picture quality was a deal breaker.

doublea500

Reaction score

The picture quality was horrible. My kid's SpongeBob camera took better pictures than that ROM did. Everything else about the ROM was amazing but the picture quality was a deal breaker.

Dont underestimate the power of the spongebob camera

EvilDobe

Reaction score
I didn't underestimate. That's why I made the comparison. ;)

Lars1

Reaction score

I have not been happy with the picture quality my Droid produced from day 1. I have not noticed a significant difference with any ROM I've tried.

(to be fair, I've never really examined picture quality that closely)

leckah

Reaction score
so hopefully im the only one having this issue, but had a fc and a reboot the two times i tried recording video.

*edit*

nm, it's working well after the reboot.

it's silly how fast this rom is. i've laughed a few times at how fast everything moves when using the phone. i think im in love.

tee00max

Reaction score
so hopefully im the only one having this issue, but had a fc and a reboot the two times i tried recording video.

*edit*

nm, it's working well after the reboot.

it's silly how fast this rom is. i've laughed a few times at how fast everything moves when using the phone. i think im in love.

lol, is it bad that I wanna rush my girl off the phone so I can load it up? lol

DankDroid

Reaction score
Anyone else's market not downloading its starts and then nothing happens...no download successful or unsuccessful message or anything in the notification bar either.

Wiped market cache and rebooted market works fine now.

Last edited:

tee00max

Reaction score
Anyone else's market not downloading its starts and then nothing happens...no download successful or unsuccessful message or anything in the notification bar either.

mine was just doing that tonight and im using CM6...may be a market problem.