The sims 3 (3-D) on motorola droid.

fritomaster

Reaction score
[video=youtube;PGwwvl9mizc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGwwvl9mizc]YouTube - video-2010-08-03-21-41-13[/video]

OP
F

fritomaster

Reaction score
I doubt thats portable.. It was made years and years ago... I mean it would prolly be to much work... Also controls and stuff.. The average person... Likes simple... I think people would complain that it was to much..

Not I tho :) whew I'd be "Makin Magic" with that :p

megawatz

Reaction score
ummmm how about they just port sims 1 and make everyone happy?
They do have the PSXDroid app, you can use that and play Sims 1, right?

1. I need to know where you found this and how I can get it.

2. It looks similar to the one i used to have on my ipod touch, and I was addicted.

3. read number 1.

lol

quietstorm55

Reaction score
Any idea which phone to choose on the EA site? I didn't Motorola Droid or Motorola A855.

oc noob

Reaction score
Any idea which phone to choose on the EA site? I didn't Motorola Droid or Motorola A855.

You have to have those dumb bastards at EA text you a link to the 4 android games available (EDIT: 2 games for the droid, this and Spore). Its a big button that is pretty easy to find on their website.

What a pain in the butt, but what do you expect from EA :shrug:

quietstorm55

Reaction score
I eventually found it on they're site. Not exactly user friendly. I thought I had edited my previous post to show that I figured it out but I guess I failed at that :(

OP
F

fritomaster

Reaction score
Hmm.... It might be warez.. So I'll give you a hint.

Google the gpu that samsung vibrant has.. notice anything? its the same kind as ours just a newer one...

Samsung Vibrant comes with the sims 3.

:D ENJOY

If u have a vibrant u can always dump it off.. too :).. The 4inch screen on that phone is nice ;)
anyways.......

You need both .apks off the vibrant... Ones 11kb and the other is 80

Twitch043

Reaction score
So since it's not on the market does that mean only rooted Droids can download/install it?