The Rescue Squad Turns One Year Old Today!!!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Again to the entire Rescue Squad team! Happy Bday!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Hard to believe it's been that long until I think about how we've grown and feels like it's been a LOT longer.

Thanks for all the support members and staff!!!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all these members (some of which I know and have worked with and others I hope to). This group of sites are some of the best on the internets. I'm happy to be a part of it and help where I can.

It's like trying to help your friend with something over the phone that you know he's (she's) done before and they are asking all kinds of questions, but you stick through it and make it happen.

We all were that friend and now we just have a larger network of friends.

Congratulations to all of you.

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

OP
jstafford1

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I can say I did enjoy my time on the rs. You all are a bunch of great people, many of which I am glad to call friends. Hope this group stands the test of time and can celebrate this day for many more :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You know you helped start it all. We enjoyed having you as well. Looking forward to Team Phoenix taking off!!!

As always keep up the good work!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
definitely excited about what team phoenix can do potentially. Tank you have been doing a lot of work with modding and we look forward to seeing some of your work.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can say I did enjoy my time on the rs. You all are a bunch of great people, many of which I am glad to call friends. Hope this group stands the test of time and can celebrate this day for many more :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You know you helped start it all. We enjoyed having you as well. Looking forward to Team Phoenix taking off!!!

As always keep up the good work!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

definitely excited about what team phoenix can do potentially. Tank you have been doing a lot of work with modding and we look forward to seeing some of your work.

Thanks guys, but I don't want to take away from what this thread was intended for. Congrats on the one year anniversary, and you know where you can find me :p

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for allowing me to participate! It has been a blast working with the team and the community.

Mike

soops

Reaction score
Happy Anniversary!!

I don't post much but do read a lot of the forums thread, mainly over how tos, problems, etc. so want to take a short time to shout out to every one of you guys, including lots of Df members who takes time to help me and many others.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you admin, smods, mods, and OG RS for giving me a place to contribute to and help others.

tweebee

Incredible RS
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thank you to all the admins, mods, the RS team and all other members for this great forum. It is a pleasure for me to part of it! :)

zodder

Reaction score
Happy birthday folks. You're one of the reasons this is the greatest android forum out there. Thanks so much for all you've done and continue to do. Cheers! :)