The REAL Android!

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I been an ATT user for about 4 years now. When they launched the Moto Backflip as there first android phone, I switched on launch day because I just happen to be eligible for my upgrade. I rooted that and installed the Preclair rom and stuck with that aside from testing CM6 for a few days which was just to buggy as it is still in beta stages and being ported over. So I am not a new android user, not a chef by any means, but maybe a slightly advanced user as I do have programming experience for other applications.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. We can always use good contributing members.

OP
Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
4x4, what kind of android device do you have now? And, welcome to the forums!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Droid 2 Global. :) Sadly I didnt realize it wasnt the D2 at the time so I realized where development was at in terms of roms, but I would have picked it anyways due to motoblur and qwerty keyboard.

I been an ATT user for about 4 years now.

I'm sorry.

:D

Welcome home my friend. :pint:
lol me to. It was horrible. They constantly screwed up our bill. Now in fairness we never paid for anything we shouldnt have due to credits being issued but credit alone doesnt cover it after awhile. I tried to get them to throw me a a little something here and there like $10 off my bill since I had to call about the bill the past 3 months and wouldnt do that. But when I called and asked about canceling my DSL because of the data caps there implementing, they were quick to give me $10 off a months for 12 months, and the cell cancellation department went even further. This guy spent like 2 hours bashing the cr@p out of verizon and offering to save me money by giving me a "secret" minute plan thats unadvertised. Offering me my upgrade now even though im not due till October. If i were an average idiot off the street, I would have probably been stupid enough to stay with ATT, but im not that stupid and thankfully my girlfriend is more then pleased with the quality of signal so far as her iPOS4 has more bars in our apt then her ATT iPOS 4.

lol sorry got carried away there but thanks for the welcome, I hope to find some good support when I need it which usually aint to often. Questions maybe but not to much support usually. ;)