The Official Screenshot Thread for the LG G4!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Post up your screens of your LG G4 - these can be home screens, battery life, lock screen, etc... Just remember to keep them family friendly!

If you are not sure how to capture your screen, there are 3 ways to take a screen shot...
The first requires you to press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time. You should then see a quick snapshot on your screen and you can find the screen shot in your gallery.
The second method is using your "quick memo" toggle in either your notification area or on the home display buttons (if you have it as one of the options) - just tap the quick memo icon and you'll see a snapshot on your screen that is now editable as well (only way to make edits or notes on a screen shot at the time of capture).
The third way is by enabling the assistant menu in system settings / accessibility. This gives you a permanent shortcut (icon) on your screens that when you tap to open, you get several options, one of which is screen capture.

~sent while mobile~

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
My home screen...

ecdc67a2709774d5a1786bddd52a2cf1.jpg

~sent while mobile~

CiaraS46

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
Screenshot_2015-09-03-01-00-36.png
Just got my G4 yesterday, been playing about with it tonight, i did have the moving nebula background as my fav but dosent work as well with these icons, this is my favourite look so far :)