The official Droidforum Toolbar - GET IT HERE!

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Great toolbar, thanks. It's my nature to install, uninstall, and reinstall most apps to see how clean the whole process is. I noticed that when I uninstall the toolbar, it leaves behind remnants in FF. For example, with the toolbar uninstalled, I type a search into the search bar, it brings me to a screen that still has the droidforums logo embeded in the upper left hand corner. This doesn't bother me, but some people might not appreciate it. I just thought you might want to know. Again, great work.

i dont really see what you mean, can you post a screenshot

scott_ev

Reaction score
Sure. This screenshot was taken after I had a blank page opened and typed droidforums in an empty search bar and hit enter. Oh, and this is with the toolbar uninstalled.

moz-screenshot.png

fxrvette

Reaction score
great tool bar

First , thanks to all for this forum. I, like others need the info and the tool bar will help several i now, much easier, just wish i new more about this kind:lifting: of stuff.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Not a fan of toolbars so I wont really use this but I wanted to check it out. Looks like its got a lot of cool features.

Also FYI, its running in Firefox on the Linux Mint "Helena" distro.

W

wouldrichest

Hey, its working on firefox IE and Safari rite now!
What else is needed?

//edit:

btw im not eager to make it all mine, if it is wanted, i can give you guys the account for the toolbar to change ticker news and stuff. or ill do it under ur advise, i dont care :) well get together somehow!
If there r any wishes, i can implement some more stuff, like RSS readers or so.
Just lemme know.

sky003

Reaction score
Should you are a type of individual that adore to determine oneself the mainstream headphones which you need to purchase, then that is the correct location to you. Just check out the shops about your neighborhood to look for the top product of mainstream headphones which you want. http://www.beatsbydre-audio.co.uk/