The "New Verizon Plan"

hradek422

Reaction score
So this isn't specifically regarding Android, per say, but it is in regards to Verizon data plans. I haven't seen anything covered on this, and I do admit that I could just be missing it as I haven't been around the forums in a while, but Verizon has a new data plan called "The New Verizon Plan." They've got slightly larger data packages than the generic data plans (I went from 15GB to 16GB), but it seems the price is a little cheaper (I'm saving $10.00 per month now), and they have carryover data. If you have the 16GB plan and you only use 14GB, then you'll have 2 extra gigs until your next statement cycle. It also includes a safety mode you can activate when you get close to your limit, which will allow you to use reduced speeds and receive no overage charge for the month.

I understand this plan may not be for everyone, but it saved me and my family some money, so you might want to check it out. I called Verizon and it took them all of about a minute to apply it to my account and backdate it for the current month. Here's some info from Verizon's site if you'd like to read up on it yourself.

The new Verizon Plan FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
We made the switch as well. We carry data over every month now, but our bill is the same or slightly less than it was before.

I'm happy with it. I can choose to update apps & do other things via mobile data that I previously saved for wifi when I first dropped my unlimited plan.

Sent from my Moto Z