The New Guy, but not necessarily a noob guy...

Reaction score
Hello All, just wanted to drop an intro post in here, I actually signed up awhile back, but just now getting to sit down and introduce myself. Right now I work at an authorized dealer for Cricket Wireless, I do a lot of phone flashing at my store. Live in Chattanooga, TN, and I'm a techy at heart. Not just phones, but computers, gaming systems, I pretty much get into any piece of technology that comes my way. I love tech and I love my INCREDIBLE. Yes indeed, I'm the very happy owner of the famed HTC handset. (If you're wondering why I don't have a cricket phone, it's because I live 45 minutes away from work, out in the sticks. Big Red is the only provider with service where I live.) At any rate, I'm looking forward to contributing to the site here. With what I've read so far and the communication I got with a problem I had awhile back, I know for sure it will be a great experience. I'd like to thank the forum as a whole, and especially the moderators who put in countless time to find fixes and have the patience to post them for folks who have issues (or are unwilling to do the digging themselves) Thank again and I look forward to my time here.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. Like you, I enjoy technology and send the majority of my day on the Forum, tweaking my Droid and iPad. Enjoy your stay.

Mike

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, it took you long enough to do the introduction thread.;) Glad you came out of the shadows, we can always use knowledgeable people around here.