The new grd dev site is up & running

Status
Not open for further replies.

clouse2013

Reaction score
Congrats. That got finished quick. Now hopefully we can get good support for the D2G. Keep up the good work guys!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
yeah I said friday but I wanted to get it back up to get a normal feeling back also to get the members back signed up....

I will be doing more stuff to the site over the week like a new banner & all ....

I will start back on the GRD rom base on friday but I am hoping TEAM BLACK HAT WILL RELEASE THE GINGER BREAD FOR THE d2G in the next 72 hours witch would be nice......

bad part is gingerbread is unrootable so far but where there is a way there is a will

but I am hitting the sac I am pooped I have been working since 1am est time did not get off till 12pm

& now bed i just re built the site Time for bed I have work @ 330am est time again so night all

rusty815

Reaction score
yeah good work man, you guys have really been doing a great job the last few weeks, i hope youre not stressing yourself out with this stuff :D i also hope gingerbread will be released in the next couple of days, if so, then i will gladly help you guys as a dev, im not that great at modifying frameworks and such but i am really good at customizing, maybe even theming.

Psj77

Reaction score
p3droid was looking to buy a d2g so hopefully gb comes out soon!! Good luck with finishing the site

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
yeah thats what I seen on his twitter account awhile back

@ Rusty Yeah thats cool I am no expert none of usare we are all average people just filling in the gaps for less dev support for nthis beast device every day i develop for the d2g I learn something learn as I go burry boi knows the most ...but ultimategamer s right up there along with bikedude880

Asphyx

Reaction score
p3droid was looking to buy a d2g so hopefully gb comes out soon!! Good luck with finishing the site
This would certainly be a game changer for the D2G.

Not sure it would be all that much of a game changer but it will serve as a decent development base for anyone wanting to make customized roms for the D2G. Starting off with Gingerbread means it will be easier because you will have an example of a working GB on the phone.

Where it could be significant is P3Droid is going to be creating the D2G version from a leak of the D2/DX version. If he is successful then he would be able to tell the GRD team exactly what is needed to make a D2 Rom work on a D2G and the Romer could be a completed project that will work on just about any D2 gingerbread Rom!

Wozzy - Congrats and Kudos on the fast turnaround.

rusty815

Reaction score
Not sure it would be all that much of a game changer but it will serve as a decent development base for anyone wanting to make customized roms for the D2G. Starting off with Gingerbread means it will be easier because you will have an example of a working GB on the phone.

Where it could be significant is P3Droid is going to be creating the D2G version from a leak of the D2/DX version. If he is successful then he would be able to tell the GRD team exactly what is needed to make a D2 Rom work on a D2G and the Romer could be a completed project that will work on just about any D2 gingerbread Rom!

actually i dont think hes working on a D2G version from the D2/DX leaks, im pretty sure he has the leaked version of the D2G gingerbread update as well and is looking to buy a D2G to test it on, that is basically what happened with the SBF for the D2G, dont know what happened to their test system though.

Status
Not open for further replies.