The latest OTA

pszhu

Reaction score
Have anybody got the latest OTA 340? How? I am on leak 320 and just want to know how to get the OTA 340 for me.

dadsterflip

Reaction score
yes i would also like to know and if we could use the .320 sbf since im not sure if these are similar?? somewhat?

tatuud

Reaction score
You may want to do some research but from my understanding if you're not specifically on 2.3.15 you're not able to update to an official OTA. If you recall you couldn't officially update to 2.2 from leaked 2.2 unless you went back to stock 2.1 than accepted OTA. Now you're on 320 with no way as of yet back to 2.3.15 so I don't believe you will be able to go to 340. I could be wrong and I hope someone else can correct me if im wrong.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score
Team black hat has something in store for the leak users. P3 Droid said so on twitter today.

OP
P

pszhu

Reaction score
I am not sure if team black hat would find some way back to stock 2.2 and let me get the OTA 340. Or they just give another TBH 340 to us.

detox

Reaction score
I am not sure if team black hat would find some way back to stock 2.2 and let me get the OTA 340. Or they just give another TBH 340 to us.

As of right now, there is no way back but P3droid said everyone on .320 will be on .340 on twitter. He's never steered me wrong before. I'll believe him until im proved wrong!

OP
P

pszhu

Reaction score
yes. P3 said 320 will be covered by 340 however my point is if there is any difference between the verizon/moto ota and THB's 340.

Lois

Reaction score
I have 2.3.15 and haven't received the update yet; a check for updates yields "no update available."

detox

Reaction score
yes. P3 said 320 will be covered by 340 however my point is if there is any difference between the verizon/moto ota and THB's 340.

I can't answer that. Hasn't been released yet. I only heard about it right before I left for work today. I would imagine they would be the same

OP
P

pszhu

Reaction score
it seems that under no circumstances i can get the ota....crying..

Reaction score
From what I'm seeing so far those of us on the leak will be able to get to 340. If not... well honestly I won't care too much. I haven't had a soft reboot/lockup or any issue really in almost a week since Apex'ing the leak and am loving my X more than ever.

Now that I've said that I'm sure I'll have to SBF in an hour lol.

maddog0331

Reaction score
I got a question and I don't know if it has been answered before and if it has I apologize. I have all of the crap apps frozen with titanium, so being that this update is coming soon hopefully. Will I have to unfreeze those apps in order for me to get the update? or will it make not difference?. Thanks

spider210

Reaction score
If I am on the 2.3.9 update can I download this leaked version and install it like an update.zip and apply it?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Xpain

Reaction score
/\ /\ /\

I'm still on 2.3.9 as well. I'd like to know this as well.

:icon_eek:

Last edited:

tatuud

Reaction score
I got a question and I don't know if it has been answered before and if it has I apologize. I have all of the crap apps frozen with titanium, so being that this update is coming soon hopefully. Will I have to unfreeze those apps in order for me to get the update? or will it make not difference?. Thanks

yes you will need to unfreeze all of the bloat/apps in order for the ota update to go through.