The Latest Moto X Will Be Called The Moto X4?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Moto X4 with snapdragon 660? The X range has always been the high-range. They already have mid-range lenovo with the G range.
Something escapes me ....
Until the Official announcement, it's all rumor and speculation. I wouldn't put too much thought or effort I to it until the phone is officially announced.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Moto X4 with snapdragon 660? The X range has always been the high-range. They already have mid-range lenovo with the G range.
Something escapes me ....
660 is more energy efficient then 835. And if the battery is limited to 3000mah as I'm hearing, efficiency is what they need. Performance wise, there is no noticeable difference unless you bench mark them.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
A new rumor circulating around the inter-web-of-things suggests that there may be a Nimbus Blue color available later this year, along with the already rumored Black, Gold & Silver. This thing would look sweet in that blue shade. This might be my new phone for 2017? New Moto X.png

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Moto has the x4 listed on it's web site now

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Yep, "coming soon". Very cool!
I like the 3000 battery better than z2 force and ip68 water resist better than z2 force. Wish it had a bigger built in storage as apps can't run on removable sd and everything defaults to built in storage.
If it can survive drop tests and isn't fragile then it sound like a good phone

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Seems like it will be available on project Fi but not sure if a regular version with Moto apps will be available and what carriers will have it. Anybody have any other updates

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Seems like it will be available on project Fi but not sure if a regular version with Moto apps will be available and what carriers will have it. Anybody have any other updates

I checked the specs on snapdragon 630 B's 810 and the z4 looks like it's only slightly faster then a turbo2.