The Galaxy S8 Will Have Virtually No Camera Bump!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alleged-Galaxy-S8-vs-Note-7-vs-S7-CAD-schematic-1-840x432.jpg

Camera bumps have been a sore subject in regards to smartphones over the years. I for one don't mind a camera bump if it means that I end up with a better camera sensor. There are those who complain about a camera bump mostly because they are afraid of damaging the camera's glass easier with it protruding from the rest of the phone's body. A few days back serial leaker "Onleaks" released a camera bump comparison which compares the thickness of the Galaxy S8, Galaxy Note 7, and Galaxy S7. The camera bump is also compared, and the S8 bump is virtually non existent especially when compared to the older devices. Do you care about camera bumps? Have you ever damaged your camera's glass due to the fact that it protruded a bit further than the phone's body?

Reactions: cr6

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Actually I prefer a camera bump because I always use a case for my phone. If there was no camera bump then taking pictures with the case on creates shadow around the lens.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6
R

RETG

Make no difference to me since I always use a case. And the large bump on the Moto Z is there to help retain the mods/style backs in place.