The end of the Bionic?

Bfp

Reaction score
Yep i just ordered my Bionic Friday evening online, when i called customer service Thursday night they said they had 350 bionics in stock yet when on the online store they said temporarily out of stock, probably wont get it ill Tuesday now.

Berniep

Reaction score
Smashed my boinic a few days ago and wanted a new one no insurance. Corporate store said it was only available online but they wished they had it because it was at a good price for a 4g phone, $499 outright.
I needed one sooner than that and ended up finding a lightly used one being sold on ebay by a private store pretty close to me, $300.

Another private store said the boinic is discontinued and the replacement is the razor.
Sams club had them in stock but at $700+
Probably Haven't been without a phone for longer than 30 minutes in the last ten years.

I wanted a cheap phone to get me through the next work day and the cheapest the private store had was a 300 dollar dumb phone. I didnt like the attitude there anyway compared to the corporate store.
Went to walmart and for 37 dollars got a tracfone with 140 minutes. Google backup got me my important contacts to call and tell of my temp number. My daughter got a phone about six months ahead of the time we were planning. Just to see if she can keep track of the thing and keep it charged. I want to get her an android phone of some sort eventually so I can track her via androidlost. Hopefully when the family data plans come out.