The blinking light on my droid?

Reaction score
Thanks I see it looks like a message board under the sms? is it also used in another application? You have the Handsent and Missed call?

Reaction score
ok I added the app sms. In what area will I be looking to change the colors of my text and emails ect... Thank you!! Do I leave this as the iPHONE? I see there is an option for the Hero under skin...then under conversation style there is an Android option?
Thanks

peterjariel

Reaction score
Man this phone doesn't stop. Lol I learn something new about this phone every day thanks for the info. Guys

peterjariel

Reaction score
Hey my wife has the eris droid is there an app to change the color on thhe track ball? Let me know thanks

JoDroid

Reaction score
Yeah, missed call is a great app and gives you a lot of freedom to customize the led. I actually use a combination of that and handcent. Handcent controls the led for text related notification, and missed call for other notifications.

I tried using both, but when I received a text message I received notification from both and if I didn't check both they would show a new message. I got tired of checking messages twice so I dropped Handcent.

Anyone figure out away so this wouldn't happen?

Goosetowner

Reaction score
Instruction Manual

You can order a hard copy instruction manual (for Free) on the motorola web site.

kountryj

Reaction score
l
Yeah, missed call is a great app and gives you a lot of freedom to customize the led. I actually use a combination of that and handcent. Handcent controls the led for text related notification, and missed call for other notifications.
tried using both, but when I received a text message I received notification from both and if I didn't check both they would show a new message. I got tired of checking messages twice so I dropped Handcent.

Anyone figure out away so this wouldn't happen?

If you're going to use handcent then open the old messaging, hit the menu key and turn the notifications off and that will fix your problem of each messaging services notifying you. I would set the old one to never delete old messages as well.

JoDroid

Reaction score
If you're going to use handcent then open the old messaging, hit the menu key and turn the notifications off and that will fix your problem of each messaging services notifying you. I would set the old one to never delete old messages as well.

Great! Thank you so much for your help! :)