The Bill just arrived

R1Lover

Reaction score
Bill? What's a bill? oh.... I guess that the thing that the company pays for? lol

I feel for all of you though.... hehe

DanDroids

Reaction score
Definitely check with your employer, large discounts are available!
GE employees receive the Verizon corporate rate of 25% off, accessories included.

Mongoose

Reaction score
Yeah...I just activated today and my booty is already clenching at the mere "thought" of what that first bill from Mother VZN is gonna look like on top of my regular bill...ugly !!! :icon_ devil:

Signum

Reaction score
my bill is 127

700 min select, 2 blackberries 1 droid ins on all devices.

50% off my bill :3

TomN

Reaction score
With getting my Droid and my wife's monthly bill thrown in there, I think we owe around $500. :-(

Mongoose

Reaction score
Yeah...thats a pretty standard discount for Federal and State employees and some other professional type folks. Personally I just wish they would set up a system that rewards loyalty and paying the bill on time...what a concept :icon_ devil:

cgarnes

Reaction score
I'm puzzled, since I am a teacher as well. My discount is only 8%? That's not fair.

Mongoose

Reaction score
I have no idea. I would speculate that perhaps VzN is a a primary carrier for both state and federal wireless/wired communications so the empoyees of those organizations may qualify for higher discounts. I sure wouldn't stake anything on it though...hmmm...interesting scenario...maybe one of the VzN guys on board here can answer that one...:icon_ devil:

Sp3aK

Reaction score
Getting a company discount so the bill for my wife and I will end up being just under $100.

700 Minutes on 2 lines
me - Droid w/ $30 data plan & 250 texts
wife - env3 w/ 250 texts

QiG

Reaction score
Good thread, thought didn't occur to me that it would be prorated so I'll plan on it being a little higher than normal. At least I caught myself when I ordered it and paid on the spot rather than add it on the bill, I probably would have forgotten and spent the money on some other toy/fascination and laid an egg when I saw the bill. :D

cgarnes

Reaction score
It's interesting. I think I used to get about a 20% discount from AT&T (was a customer there for eight years). With AllTel, I think it was about 15%, but now, 8%? I feel cheated. I think it might have something to do with the way the code the discount. With AT&T, I was classified as a state employee, since I work in a public school system that pays into a state retirement account.

Puzzling, for sure. However, if I don't get my Droid issues resolved, I might just end back up at AT&T with an iPhone 3GS that already has the bugs worked out of it, and a phone that plays nicely with my Mac and my existing software.

Oh, yeah, and my heftier discount. AT&T works everywhere I happen to go, so coverage wasn't an issue for me. It's just a bonus that VZN can actually pull a signal at my house. AT&T can't, but then again, I have a landline, and I don't need cell coverage at my house.

Edited portion: Oh, yeah, my initial bill was over $400, so, yeah, I am questioning A LOT of things with VZN.

Mike7380s

Reaction score
VZW Discounts

I am a verizon employee and let me tell ya that we offer plenty of corporate and government discounts. I would tell every customer inquire about a discount for their employer to see if one applies to them. :motdroidvert:

dantedrac

Reaction score
=^.^= Not bad, 104$ for 900 + insurance. I love the 25% off BestBuy gets.