The bad thing about technology is...

souljerr

Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one to experience this:

- I start investigating and researching new phones identify the Droid as the one for me and what happens - my Treo700w starts acting up.

- Couple years ago, I switch from a Playstation 1 to XBox and my PS1 dies.

- Getting rid of my old dvd player to an upscaling Oppo and my dvd player takes a crap.

The bad thing about technology is older tech gets jealous before you have a chance to leave it. Am I the only one to experience jilted technology syndrome?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Definitely not, I am getting really excited for the Droid and now my Storm seems to act up a lot more lately. Pic msgs are failing more often, icons don't show up, YouTube videos won't play, etc. This lil bastard knows he is done for.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Definitely not, I am getting really excited for the Droid and now my Storm seems to act up a lot more lately. Pic msgs are failing more often, icons don't show up, YouTube videos won't play, etc. This lil bastard knows he is done for.

:byestorm: Time to do a Battery Pull,,, Again !!! :byestorm:​

Droidxskywalker

Reaction score
That's why I don't plan on upgrading from my X anytime soon. I'm afraid my X might get jealous. it's kind of like your older kids getting jealous of their new baby sister or brother. It's the same way with my 2 birds. When I first brought my African Grey home, my Amazon who I've had since she was a baby, was very jealous and would bite me harder than usual. Thankfully, she's an Orange wing Amazon, so her beak didn't hurt as much when she did bite me out of jealousy. But she adjusted over time. She doesn't adjust well in new situations, just like me. but the 2 of them get along well, but they're in separate rooms/cages. They love eating with me at the same time, and they get along very well and almost never get upset with each other. I had to work with my Amazon though. But as for my X, I can't last one second without it, do even if I'm due for an upgrade (which will be in 2013), I don't plan on upgrading unless my X gets called back to the world of DOES. but when X's time comes, I will get whatever the latest X is.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hahaha some cases I noticed this. My OG Droid puts up a good fight though, still going.

All my old game systems, down to the OG Gameboy, still work. I hold onto them for sentimental reasons.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Feel like it's just if you stop using it they're not run and that's why like with a car if you leave it there a long time it's not gonna wanna run but yea my og is still going but I do turn it on from time to time :)

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz