That's Right, Yet Another Angry Birds Thread

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My name is hookbill, and I'm an Angry Bird….

I don't really know why everybody is so fascinated with this game but apparently there are a whole lot of you out there. I had it too, until a few moments ago. I just uninstalled it.

Why does Angry Birds need access to my outgoing SMS? I have unlimited texting and I know Angry Birds is reputable, but it just makes me angry that they need access to all that.

Yes, I imagine I could send an email to the devs…..but I have a right to rant on the Forum too, don't I? So don't give me any of those logical answers. I want wild theories of conspiracy and theft. Go for it.

B

bthomp21

they are such angry birds, they need to text other angry birds about their anger!

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

drpurp

Reaction score
I don't really know why everybody is so fascinated with this game but apparently there are a whole lot of you out there. I had it too, until a few moments ago. I just uninstalled it.

So did I, except the moment ago part. I had it uninstalled for a while. Such an overrated game. It's not even a game. It's just an example of good marketing for a redundant, lame, and mindless task.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
they are such angry birds, they need to text other angry birds about their anger!

I believe that. I've long suspected that my Amazon Max not only has texting capabilities, I believe he has a hand gun stashed in his cage. He's the yellow head in the picture.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
exactly why I've uninstalled many apps recently, due to privacy issues. thanks Hook for bringing this up!

Aloha from Hawaii

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I like it, but I too don't think it's the greatest game ever. I still think that it's very good though.