Thank God

Hooblaim

Reaction score
My droid is Sturdy I droped it from 5 feet up by accident and it landed screen first and there are no cracks in the screen or anything! I got ao lucky, also it isn't the first time it's happened just not as bad.
Edit: droped it on cement and only scratches on the paint on the thing that is like te outline of the phone, don't know how to explain it.

Anyone else have water drop onto there screen from rain? Happened to me and my droid touch screen was glitching for the next 5 min but was fine right after.

Last edited:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i haven't experienced the rain thing, but i have dropped mine.. once. and then bought a cover for it. only a minor scratch, but enough to scare me.

and you can call me sam.

Ziffy

Reaction score
No rain for me...but I did however spill some hot chocolate into the top "ear slot" speaker...it was screwed for like 15 minutes. I was a tad upset...until I realized I could bring it back and just say it was acting strange. They gave me a brand new one...since it had only been 2 days. I guess sometimes we learn the hard way that you shouldn't lie in bed with your droid! The girlfriend is happier without it as well...DOH!

:icon_ banana:

Z

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
i haven't experienced the rain thing, but i have dropped mine.. once. and then bought a cover for it. only a minor scratch, but enough to scare me.

and you can call me sam.

What else is he gonna call ya? haha

And yeah I've dropped mine a couple times :( SCARY

But, I have a Sena Ultraslim case coming in the mail this week!! :icon_ banana:

OP
H

Hooblaim

Reaction score
Hi Sam? Lols anyways the rain thing scared me so much but it happened to me 3 times trying to call my mom on rainy days lol now I just know after a few minutes it fixes it self 0o just not for intense rain.

kaboyd

Reaction score
Holly crap this phone is tough. I've dropped mine 7 or 8 times with no ill effects. I've never never dropped it naked so maybe I should be giving these props to the BodyGlove(first case) and Seidio(current case) cases, but regardless I'm impressed that this phone has held up to my carelessness.