Texts getting deleted

J24

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but I've been having texts come in but they get deleted before I can read them.

I use sms popup so I see that I get a text, but when I go to my inbox its not there.

Any idea how to fix this? Is it an error with the app or the phone? It didn't start happening until recently, as in the last few days.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

joshhh

Reaction score
i've had that problem, it's the app. there are three options usually, go to the settings and make them something like close, reply and something else, don't use delete, it deletes them right there. i think there is a setting for it deleting them after reading as well, just fool around with the settings and you should get the results you're hoping for.

OP
J24

J24

Reaction score
I actually don't have any of the buttons on the popup enabled, so I'm definitely not hitting delete by accident.

joshhh

Reaction score
Try clearing the cache on the app?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
J24

J24

Reaction score
There is actually no cache to delete. It's still happening. The only way that I can see those texts is if I view it in the popup, because it never makes it to my inbox. It doesn't even show the text notification icon on those certain texts.

joshhh

Reaction score
Hmmmm, just got the app on my shiny new d3, not having that problem. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Might as well give it a shot. Otherwise id try a battery pull if you haven't already, and maybe a reset if things don't go so well.