Texting Speed Record Swype!

OP
bb-gun

bb-gun

Reaction score
Yeah its so easy to use. im using it right now to type this message.

OP
bb-gun

bb-gun

Reaction score
Its not in the market. Its online just type in octo.in/Hg (make sure h is capitalized) into your droids web browser, and download and install it. Then go to settings>language and keyboard>then check swype

The Rick

Reaction score
i wouldn't get another touchscreen phone without swype at this point unless it had one hell of a physical keyboard that I could easily and quickly type one handed on

Reaction score
its a keyboard, not a program. you just use it to type your text message instead of the stock on screen keyboard..

nwndarkness

Reaction score
I've ALWAYS wanted to try Swype... and now I get to USE it! Thanks man! I didn't know it worked for Droid. Thank you!! I was actually considering going into a store to try it out after I saw that video.

Again, THANK YOU!

Droman

Reaction score
For some reason I can't find it in the market. What do you type in to search?

you can try search for SlideIT which use the same method ant has official version on the market .

SlideIT Barcode
img.php

solorca

Reaction score
I use Swype as my onscreen keyboard, but I just can't seem to get anything close to the speed I can get from the hardware qwerty keyboard.

It's faster than the onscreen qwerty for me though. I just don't know if it's enough for me to consider moving away from having a real keyboard anytime in the near future.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Someone at work mentioned they saw this on and someone else said, hey...he's got it on his phone. I showed off that and the Handcent "how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood" speech to text capability.