text message problems

kr4yzie

Reaction score
When someone sends me a text message and i open it theres nothing there its just a blank message almost like someone hit the space button and sent me nothing, did anyone else ever have any kind of problems like this or what i can do to fix this, i have tried powering the phone off and doing a battery pull and nothing fixed it.

aethies

Reaction score
blank text messages

When someone sends me a text message and i open it theres nothing there its just a blank message almost like someone hit the space button and sent me nothing, did anyone else ever have any kind of problems like this or what i can do to fix this, i have tried powering the phone off and doing a battery pull and nothing fixed it.

Found I am having the same problems. I thought it was handcent's problem, so I removed the app and used the default app. Same thing. Rebooted the damn thing like 4 times already. Still same thing. Any ideas?

Shoop

Reaction score
I am having the same problem as well. My GF sends me a text and it is blank. My brother sends me a text and it comes through. Can't figure out why hers are all blank. Thought it might be because she is on Tmobile.

OP
kr4yzie

kr4yzie

Reaction score
i did a factory data reset and it seemed to fix it, does anyone know why it only restores a few of my apps and not all of them?

Shoop

Reaction score
Figures! Whenever I talk to my GF who is on Tmobile i get serious echo. When I talk to other people I don't have these problems.

NoKz

Reaction score
I've been having the same issues with my GF sending me messages. She's on TM, so that explains it. Thanks for the link!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
ty for the responses it was eating at me... both incoming texts were from tmobile phones (diff ppl)