Text message delivery notification failure on Gingerbread ..

roboots21

Reaction score
Folks,

Since upgrading to GB on my D2 (Liberty, ZS, and Apex), the delivery notifications for all the text apps (Stock and GoSMS on my phone) don't work. If I have them one I get the exclamation point icon and delivery status always says 'unsuccessful'. Does anyone else have this issue? It is kind of a nit but an annoyance. It always proves useful in knowing your text has been delivered, and just wondered if anyone else noticed this. Thanks!

--Brian

aaricchavez

Reaction score
Folks,

Since upgrading to GB on my D2 (Liberty, ZS, and Apex), the delivery notifications for all the text apps (Stock and GoSMS on my phone) don't work. If I have them one I get the exclamation point icon and delivery status always says 'unsuccessful'. Does anyone else have this issue? It is kind of a nit but an annoyance. It always proves useful in knowing your text has been delivered, and just wondered if anyone else noticed this. Thanks!

--Brian

I have the same issues, but the texts still send even though the apps say otherwise.

pbdroid

Reaction score
Anyone got a fix for this ... I'm running into the same thing with GoSMS.

AlldidasMC

Reaction score
I'm getting the same behavior on my D2 running Gingerbread and Apex. Any ideas?

-Robert

Airos4

Reaction score
Still

D2g running the rooted GB leak, same issue. Tried stock, chomp, and handcent with the same results.